The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for the jugular now City. Didn't see much in Arsenal tonight so put them under pressure.

Tonight was their first big game under pressure and it showed. Nervous crowd, erratic challenges, Arteta losing his wig…

I think they’re a very good side but I don’t think they’re quite ready to win the league.

Our result on Thursday will either panic them or offer them the excessive breathing room they need. Must win game.

I like Arteta but he embarrassed himself on the touchline tonight.

As for Arsenal fans- deluded doesn't even do them justice. Already there's another conspiracy against them.

I suppose what we have going for us, is that if we do start to close the gap, there will be a strong feeling of "here we go - City are going to win it from behind again" throughout football ... including in the Arsenal dressing room.

Everyone in football is quick to give up and assume they can't compete with City, these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.