Ticket Prices

Why don't City use some common sense re ticket prices..divide the price of season ticket by 19 for where individual seats are and then charge that plus £5 extra for lower banded games..£10 extra for middle band games and £15 for top banded games.
For Citizen members let them have tickets at season ticket prices for lower banded games and extra £5 for middle band games and £10 for top banded games..
Makes it more affordable and fairer..
Kids tickets should be same price as what kids season ticket holders pay per game but possibly only in family stand.

Disgusting prices.

you’d think the club would learn from fa cup matches. Cheap prices and we sell out easy. Lots of families only chance of going or being able to afford it

why are the main supporters club not speaking up about this?

Just checked the FOC price for my seat in 303 for Arsenal - £43! My s/ticket averages at £22.10 per match and that's including the £50 for platinum.

Disgusting prices.

you’d think the club would learn from fa cup matches. Cheap prices and we sell out easy. Lots of families only chance of going or being able to afford it
Most league games sell out give or take, these have been the prices for years it's an old argument, just different people just finding out this season.There is an argument they are too dear, but attendance isn't one.

£47 for a tier 2 ticket for the Southampton game. Too much, given the opposition, in my opinion. £40 would have been enough. Still paid it, though.

:-(

Most league games sell out give or take, these have been the prices for years it's an old argument, just different people just finding out this season.There is an argument they are too dear, but attendance isn't one.

I didn’t really say attendance was the issue. The main argument is that they are ridiculously expensive and it’s pricing out lots of people who can’t afford season tickets, which is wrong.

there’s a huge difference for cup games. With everyone able to go to games, not just people with money

I thought city were a community club? I doubt most people around the ground can afford those prices.

Why don't City use some common sense re ticket prices..divide the price of season ticket by 19 for where individual seats are and then charge that plus £5 extra for lower banded games..£10 extra for middle band games and £15 for top banded games.
For Citizen members let them have tickets at season ticket prices for lower banded games and extra £5 for middle band games and £10 for top banded games..
Kids tickets should be same price as what kids season ticket holders pay per game but possibly only in family stand.
Exactly what I think. In SSL3 the cheapest season tickets equate to £17.10 a game, which is incredible value for money, yet those same seats are on sale at £63.00. Yet the club can’t understand why they get so many people buying season tickets and only turning up as and when they choose. It’s madness.

So £5 extra for arsenal then ? ;-)

I can't complain at the price my seasoncard works out but if I had to pay £50+ per ticket like a lot of others here I'd pick and choose my games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.