Ticket Prices

I am 80 years old and have been a supporter for over sixty years, but can no longer afford a season ticket, so I usually go to the games not On tv, but now I have to pay £35 a year if I want to buy a ticket for these games, seems very unfair considering how wealthy the club is, very disappointed in City.
There’s plenty of people on here who would help you get into the game without a £35 Membership card. Just keep an eye on the Ticket & Travel page

Membership fees to advance buy tickets? Scrap it. Use loyalty points and a track record.

Seasoncard price rises. Stop, stop, stop. Sponsorship, TV money etc is on the rise.

The PL capped away tickets. Now start looking at home games. X% must be available at £30. Sort it out.

Fans who release their seasoncard shouldn't be penalised or profited on by edging prices upwards. It's sneaky and it smells of big price rises to come.

Loyalty and marginal gains have a better basis than Lihong from Sichuan or Boris from New York visiting once a season. Set aside a block for tourism. Everyone is welcome but keep Manchester for Manchester too.
I was a tourist. Now I go to around 15 games a season.

Not all tourism is bad. Football isn't always accessible but there's a huge disconnect between availability and affordability. Elite football is closer to Ed Sheeran than it should be. Well, at least he sponsors Ipswich.
It probably brings in a huge chunk of money. I would suggest any of the chinese tourists that come spend x amount on the tickets but spend a hell of a lot more on merch too.

But I agree with your point. But don't shut me out, I'm from Leeds ;)

I thought I recognised your name on here lol.

Had a few drinks at last night’s game.
I'm Farsley based!

I want to use the coach for home games, but timings wise would only really work for me for weekend games and I tend to do Midweek ones.

I'm Farsley based!

I want to use the coach for home games, but timings wise would only really work for me for weekend games and I tend to do Midweek ones.
The coach only runs on weekend games and bank holidays mate. Hope to see you at some point on the coach. If you struggle for a match ticket, let me know and I will try to help.

Attachments

• 53C32AF2-5F42-4C29-B6E4-3BE0F195B143.jpeg
    53C32AF2-5F42-4C29-B6E4-3BE0F195B143.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 31

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.