Ticket Prices

Is the pricing more to do with the actual premier league itself and not actually city saying how much etc? Because in the champions league and cup the tickets are at an ok price where the club probably have more of a say on ticket prices.
They've only been an OK price because they've struggled to shift them. This season they've gone up and I can see the price difference closing further rather quickly the way things are heading.

Spot on,late 60s,70s and 80s with your mates pay on the gate and standing happy days.
I went wherever I could with my mates from about 1967 onwards, mainly local aways, Newcastle 68 was unbelievable. Everybody you saw was a mate that day - even Newcastle fans!

The 70s got a bit mental, probably because we were at that age when bravado took over. Wasn't quite as much fun, and the football wasn't that great after 76. I think we lost quite a few regulars over that period due to hooliganism tbh.

Going down in 82/3 was awful, but at least it gave us a few new grounds to visit! That's when it started to become really good fun for me - a bit older, a lot wiser, and the banter was great.

I am 80 years old and have been a supporter for over sixty years, but can no longer afford a season ticket, so I usually go to the games not On tv, but now I have to pay £35 a year if I want to buy a ticket for these games, seems very unfair considering how wealthy the club is, very disappointed in City.
My sister and her hubby also go to the games not on tv, but she's disgusted by the prices now. They won't be at the Wolves game, sad.

I am 80 years old and have been a supporter for over sixty years, but can no longer afford a season ticket, so I usually go to the games not On tv, but now I have to pay £35 a year if I want to buy a ticket for these games, seems very unfair considering how wealthy the club is, very disappointed in City.
Very upsetting to see fans being priced out. Not a club anymore, we're a tourist attraction.

You can have a City account and number for free Barry but granted, the seasoncard holders and those with the paid for membership get priority
I will DM you about the possibility getting you to a game or two. Time served lads like yourself shouldn’t be priced out

It’s just wrong isn’t it. I know lots of blues in a similar position to you. Blues that have been going for years who now can’t afford it.

What on earth are the club doing. I think your story should be shared with the media.

Is the pricing more to do with the actual premier league itself and not actually city saying how much etc? Because in the champions league and cup the tickets are at an ok price where the club probably have more of a say on ticket prices.
City have complete autonomy over PL an CL Tickets, can set FA cup tickets what they like as long as adults are at least £10 but have to agree LC tickets.

Very upsetting to see fans being priced out. Not a club anymore, we're a tourist attraction.
Out of interest, what would you say was a fair price to watch the best team in the world compared to what other top PL clubs charge?

Tickets for Sunday are available for £35 to an over 65 with a membership.

6 games a season and the membership has paid for itself.

I don't like the prices as much as anyone else but this isn't a City thing, it's a football thing.

Football is as popular as ever presently and that comes at a price.

The PL and UEFA could easily grow a pair and set ticket prices for their "products", sign up or you aren't in but they won't.

It's the money men who run the game that your beef is with, City are just going along with everyone else, if they don't they would be fucked.

It’s just wrong isn’t it. I know lots of blues in a similar position to you. Blues that have been going for years who now can’t afford it.

What on earth are the club doing. I think your story should be shared with the media.
Maximising profit. If the club gave a shit they wouldn't have removed all those seats to get the bigger advertising hoardings in. Two birds with one stone, increase advertising revenue, charge more for tickets as less seats available. I hope whoever came up with that one is proud of themself.

Out of interest, what would you say was a fair price to watch the best team in the world compared to what other top PL clubs charge?

Tickets for Sunday are available for £35 to an over 65 with a membership.

6 games a season and the membership has paid for itself.

I don't like the prices as much as anyone else but this isn't a City thing, it's a football thing.

Football is as popular as ever presently and that comes at a price.

The PL and UEFA could easily grow a pair and set ticket prices for their "products", sign up or you aren't in but they won't.

It's the money men who run the game that your beef is with, City are just going along with everyone else, if they don't they would be fucked.
He got a value gold and sold it on here for £350 half way through the season. Complete hypocrite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.