Ticket Prices

Pep complains about the lack of atmosphere instead of having a private word with Ferran Soriano/Khaldoon who he has almost equal influence at the club. Tickets remain unsold on the ticket exchange as they're £60-70+..........we continue to moan it's too expensive which it certainly is..............the cycle continues. I feel like I'm an extra in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.....

Tickets don't remain unsold on the ticket exchange though, which is why I suspect things won't change.

Why are United and Liverpools match day tickets cheaper then? I don’t think it’s FFP at all. It’s just pure greed for the club.
I think people are just wasting their time going around in circles now. It's comparing apples to oranges when our ticket sales strategies are so different to United or Liverpool's for instance. At the start of the season, match day tickets are much cheaper than in the few days leading up to a match. Blame that on dynamic pricing, which I'm not a fan of myself.

We also have a lot fewer match day tickets to shift in the first place and although the ST's prices have crept up for the last few years, they're still relatively cheap themselves.

Loads near me have a season ticket but only show up for maybe 1/3 of the games. I think this is unfair and undermines both the pricing situation and the atmosphere. A season ticket should be treasured and used well. People shouldn’t have a monopoly on them and stop others from ever getting one. If you don’t go to at least 3/4 of games over 2 years then I think you should lose it. Save for health issues etc where special applications could be made etc.

Loads near me have a season ticket but only show up for maybe 1/3 of the games. I think this is unfair and undermines both the pricing situation and the atmosphere. A season ticket should be treasured and used well. People shouldn’t have a monopoly on them and stop others from ever getting one. If you don’t go to at least 3/4 of games over 2 years then I think you should lose it. Save for health issues etc where special applications could be made etc.

This is the first season in City’s history since season tickets were first made available that anybody who wanted one couldn’t get one, as long as they applied at the right time and weren’t waiting on a particular area.

I think we should maybe give it more than one season where demand outstripped supply until we start taking them off people.

This is the first season in City’s history since season tickets were first made available that anybody who wanted one couldn’t get one, as long as they applied at the right time and weren’t waiting on a particular area.

I think we should maybe give it more than one season where demand outstripped supply until we start taking them off people.
Wasn't there something saying season ticket holders need to attend at least 10 fixtures or list them on the exchange this season? Can't remember if it mentioned what the consequences were if you didn't adhere to that. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction. Stadium doesn't seem to have as many empty seats this year.

Haven't really got an issue with people not making loads of the games if they give the opportunity for somebody else to use their seat.

As tier2 said a season ticket should be cherished and not taken for granted like some appear to do.

Due to ongoing care issues I have only managed 3 games this season, but every other game has been sold to a fellow Citizen at the face value of £18 and a few pennies. His alternative would be £68 for Spurs etc if I had been silly enough to ticket exchange and him to use it.

Why the club feel they need to make such a premium on a resale is beyond me, as is our current ticket pricing, which is scandalous and frankly embarrassing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.