Ticket Prices

Wasn't there something saying season ticket holders need to attend at least 10 fixtures or list them on the exchange this season? Can't remember if it mentioned what the consequences were if you didn't adhere to that. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction. Stadium doesn't seem to have as many empty seats this year.

Haven't really got an issue with people not making loads of the games if they give the opportunity for somebody else to use their seat.

As tier2 said a season ticket should be cherished and not taken for granted like some appear to do.

I’ve not seen anything this season. Before Covid they seemed to be putting the first steps towards possibly going down that road. I got a couple of emails when one of my child tickets weren’t used for a couple of midweek games basically threatening to not let it be renewed if it’s not been used.

But as far as I can recall, nothing has been said since lockdown finished.

I’ve not seen anything this season. Before Covid they seemed to be putting the first steps towards possibly going down that road. I got a couple of emails when one of my child tickets weren’t used for a couple of midweek games basically threatening to not let it be renewed if it’s not been used.

But as far as I can recall, nothing has been said since lockdown finished.
Knew I'd seen something. Section 16 of the attachment states that if you don't attend 10 league games or list that amount on the exchange then your seasoncard doesn't automatically renew. It's then to the clubs discretion as to whether you are permitted a new one.
I've never heard of this being enforced though. Unless it's only come into effect this year?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126_171243_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126_171243_Drive.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 32
This is the first season in City’s history since season tickets were first made available that anybody who wanted one couldn’t get one, as long as they applied at the right time and weren’t waiting on a particular area.

I think we should maybe give it more than one season where demand outstripped supply until we start taking them off people.
This isn't true. I had multiple instances before the pandemic of not getting one. They've moved to a points based system and the silver season card to manage that, but there's loads of people who have wanted and failed to get one for 5+ years. Not that I'm pro taking them off people, mind, just think there is a clear demand.

This isn't true. I had multiple instances before the pandemic of not getting one. They've moved to a points based system and the silver season card to manage that, but there's loads of people who have wanted and failed to get one for 5+ years. Not that I'm pro taking them off people, mind, just think there is a clear demand.

I’m not going to argue with your personal experience. But I can tell you for a fact that in four of the last five or six years ( before this season ) myself twice, my mate once, and a girl on the row in front of me, once, bought season tickets from scratch in the name of people with no recorded history.

The usual carry on was they’d tell you to buy a Cityzens card, which automatically put you on a “waiting list “ But within two minutes of joining the waiting list, you could then buy a season ticket and they’d knock the money off you’d just paid.

Although having said all that, knowing how City’s supporter services sometimes work I wouldn’t be amazed to find that at the exact same time I was buying one, someone on another line to a different operator was being told there’s nowt down.

I’m not going to argue with your personal experience. But I can tell you for a fact that in four of the last five or six years ( before this season ) myself twice, my mate once, and a girl on the row in front of me, once, bought season tickets from scratch in the name of people with no recorded history.

The usual carry on was they’d tell you to buy a Cityzens card, which automatically put you on a “waiting list “ But within two minutes of joining the waiting list, you could then buy a season ticket and they’d knock the money off you’d just paid.

Although having said all that, knowing how City’s supporter services sometimes work I wouldn’t be amazed to find that at the exact same time I was buying one, someone on another line to a different operator was being told there’s nowt down.
No, you're right, it was a citizens membership and a first come first served, so it was definitely doable and lots of people got lucky. But that left lots of people without (me and others on here included) cos we dithered or our internet was slow or whatever. This season they introduced a points and window based system (starting around 3k and working down to 500). People who missed this ended up on the silver season card, again to much disappointment for some. I don't think there's *loads* of people desperate for one, but I would say at least 1k to 2k who would like one but can't get one.

No, you're right, it was a citizens membership and a first come first served, so it was definitely doable and lots of people got lucky. But that left lots of people without (me and others on here included) cos we dithered or our internet was slow or whatever. This season they introduced a points and window based system (starting around 3k and working down to 500). People who missed this ended up on the silver season card, again to much disappointment for some. I don't think there's *loads* of people desperate for one, but I would say at least 1k to 2k who would like one but can't get one.
No season tickets went on sale apart from the partial season ticket (silver ticket) this season.

Ive just had my season ticket renewal invite for Joes East for next season and they are going up £220 which is a 6% increase. Thats an increase of £185 and nearly 10% in 12 months. In the current climate and after announcing record profits what a massive own goal this is.

Ive just had my season ticket renewal invite for Joes East for next season and they are going up £220 which is a 6% increase. Thats an increase of £185 and nearly 10% in 12 months. In the current climate and after announcing record profits what a massive own goal this is.
Hmm looks like we'll all be paying our KC's costs then as that'll most probably by the same rise around the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.