Ticket Prices

Works out £25 for me in the middle of SS3, so 'only' just over another quid a game....with all the timewasting & anti football we see (I'll not go on about us coasting many games in the second half) our tickets must be the dearest in the league per minute of actual football.
But, of course, City will get away with it and we'll, well nearly all, still pay up.
Whilst not disagreeing with the sentiment, the ball is actually in play significantly longer when City play than any other team so, paying per minute of actual football, will likely see a price rise!! ;-)

Are season ticket prices going up again? City can’t be f*cking serious!!! If they are that‘s 11 price rises in the last 12 seasons, minus the Covid season. City really don’t give a f*ck about the fans do they. Love Pep like everyone, but he won’t comment on another season ticket price rise, but he wants the fans to get behind the team more and to create a better atmosphere. Go and speak to Soriano about that Pep.

Manchester City’s Official Experience Management Partner, Qualtrics, are helping to improve the fan experience at the Etihad Stadium and online.

Qualtrics allows the Club to listen to fan and employee feedback, understand and analyse what they hear, then take action to improve experiences and design new ones.
In the past year, Qualtrics and Manchester City have collaborated to:
  • Listen to fans’ feedback through successful email surveys and improve elements of the journey fans take as they visit the Club’s facilities at the Etihad Campus, a continuous process which has also recently included the implementation of QR codes and iPads around the stadium for fans to share their views
  • Gather live feedback during the online ticket and merchandise buying journeys to understand fan satisfaction and identify moments of friction
  • Improve hospitality experiences and ensure issue resolution and expectations can be managed quickly and efficiently.
  • Listen to feedback and tailor digital experiences to increase engagement and make improvements to club content by measuring the effectiveness of help and support pages
  • Develop more meaningful relationships with partners using rich data to drive increased awareness and perception.

I don’t know how closely the two things are related. But if people are prepared to pay two or three grand for a cushion and a glass pint pot at half time, then I’m ok with them putting them up a bit if they’re subsiding tickets around the three, four, five hundred mark.

Works out £25 for me in the middle of SS3, so 'only' just over another quid a game....with all the timewasting & anti football we see (I'll not go on about us coasting many games in the second half) our tickets must be the dearest in the league per minute of actual football.
But, of course, City will get away with it and we'll, well nearly all, still pay up.
It works out even dearer, if you leave after 84 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.