Ticket Prices

Would be interesting to know if any other areas have had renewal invites cos i dont understand why we have had ours so early. My gut instinct tells me there is something in the pipeline and maybe they are starting at the bottom of the hospitality rung to gage feelings amongst us. With regards away tickets they added another 300+ season ticket holders to the hospitality ranks this season so chances for away tickets for us have been greatly reduced too and i suspect this will only get worse.

The branch I'm in only got 9 tickets for Bournemouth. Considering the allocation is in the region of 2100, where are all the away tickets going?

As you say. The more corporate seats and areas that include an away ticket in the price, the less away tickets there are for long term season ticket holders who have accumulated away and home loyalty points over the years.

The branch I'm in only got 9 tickets for Bournemouth. Considering the allocation is in the region of 2100, where are all the away tickets going?

As you say. The more corporate seats and areas that include an away ticket in the price, the less away tickets there are for long term season ticket holders who have accumulated away and home loyalty points over the years.
Didn't we only get approximately 1400 tickets for Bournemouth

I over did the allocation for Bournemouth, it was 1318

"only 9 tickets". There are 143 branches in Britain alone. If every branch got the same, theres your total Bournemouth allocation gone. I think we should give tickets to branches, but it should be a total of whats available, as a percentage.

"only 9 tickets". There are 143 branches in Britain alone. If every branch got the same, theres your total Bournemouth allocation gone. I think we should give tickets to branches, but it should be a total of whats available, as a percentage.

Apologies to all on the away allocation. Thought it was 2000. Looked at Bournemouths away capacity. They must have slashed it, as it used to be 2000.

The 9 tickets included people who got their own tickets, but attend meetings, and are traveling down in cars.

Apologies to all on the away allocation. Thought it was 2000. Looked at Bournemouths away capacity. They must have slashed it, as it used to be 2000.

The 9 tickets included people who got their own tickets, but attend meetings, and are traveling down in cars.

I doubt 143 branches would all apply. Isn't that all over the world. Doubt there are 143 supporters branches in the UK. Stand corrected.

If they have the points to get their own tickets it's not really part of a branch allocation, surely?

The 9 tickets included the people who got their own tickets. They are all going down in cars. People in branches do get their own tickets, but use the branches to travel to away matches on the coaches. Likewise, people get tickets via the branches, but make their own travel arrangements. Tickets and travel are gone through separately for each away game. I've done both previously myself. If there are spare seats on the coaches members from other branches some times fill them. Every empty coach seat costs the branch money, as the coach has to be paid for. I've got my own ticket for CL away games and made my own travel arrangements previously.

Last edited:
I think the Club will continue to increase prices because once you freeze them, it’s harder to convince people to pay more. That’s not great for us of course but inflation is running at over 10 percent.

Going in Joe’s is a luxury so the Club aren’t going to take the cost of living crisis into account when pricing those tickets. Hopefully, they will when looking at standard season cards.
I'm bracing myself for the worst next season in terms of pricing across the board. I don't think there will be a drop off in demand, either we win the league and people want to be there, or we don't win the league, the siege mentality survives the charges passing from the news, and so people want to be there either way. I'm not expecting the club to make a load of seasoncards available until the North Stand job and I can see dynamic pricing and restricted access to marquee matches sticking around for Cityzens. It will be hard on my wallet as a non-ST holder who has two lads who will happily attend every home game, but then again when they were too little for matches I saved that money, so I'll just have to take whatever comes. It's a shit situation and I think the club could do much better by loyal and local fans - not just because it's the right thing to do but because, to put it bluntly, we represent years of recurring income - but with the PL preferring bloodsuckers to sugar daddies and breathing down our necks we have to prepare ourselves for the reality that better may not come until the fanbase gets angry and organised about it. And that could be way off, because all our anger is likely to be directed outside the club for the foreseeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.