Ticket Prices

Works out £25 for me in the middle of SS3, so 'only' just over another quid a game....with all the timewasting & anti football we see (I'll not go on about us coasting many games in the second half) our tickets must be the dearest in the league per minute of actual football.
But, of course, City will get away with it and we'll, well nearly all, still pay up.
To be fair, we have the highest ball-in-play stats in the league every season.

Hmm looks like we'll all be paying our KC's costs then as that'll most probably by the same rise around the ground.
I doubt it. I have heard from someone close that the club are keen to get some ST holders out of premium seats, particularly those who get subsidised rates. Pricing out seems like the first attempt.

I’m very surprised that the area around 231/232 with padded seats hasn’t been made corporate yet either. They said they was going to back when SS3 was built but it hasn’t so far.

Last edited:
I doubt it. I have heard from someone close that the club are keen to get some ST holders out of premium seats, particularly those who get subsidised rates. Pricing out seems like the first attempt.

I’m very surprised that the area around 231/232 with padded seats hasn’t been made corporate yet either. They said they was going to back when SS3 was built but it hasn’t so far.

I know nobody at the club. But it doesn’t take much insight to realise that it’s been there ambition for a long time to have a Wembley style set up, where the whole of tier 2 is corporate. And they’re slowly getting there. There was a load more this season who’s seats became part of 93:20 and they were given the option of sticking with them with a price freeze for two years or shifting.

My guess is that those hoping for some huge new one tiered North Stand are going to be disappointed for that very reason.

That increase is totally unnecessary. The management of our club prove on a regular basis that they don't give a fuck about the fans. Under the present circumstances wouldn't the smart move be to freeze the prices. Get us fans onside and support both the team and the club together? But they know if you don't renew they can flog it on a match-by-match basis to a tourist and that is what they will do.
Has anyone else been informed of the price of their season ticket (excluding Joe’s). I haven’t seen anything myself.

Maybe the Club are realising the benefit of people jumping the queue for away tickets in Joe’s is greater than what they are currently charging. It does t mean everyone’s season card is going up 6% unless I’ve missed something.

Has anyone else been informed of the price of their season ticket (excluding Joe’s). I haven’t seen anything myself.

Maybe the Club are realising the benefit of people jumping the queue for away tickets in Joe’s is greater than what they are currently charging. It does t mean everyone’s season card is going up 6% unless I’ve missed something.
You're 100% correct it doesn't but, I'd say it's a fair indication

Reactions: PPT

I can’t see the club increasing the prices of Joe’s / hospitality seats and then not increasing the others to be honest. I can see the club doing it the other way around though. Of all seasons, next season is when the prices should be frozen as a gesture to the fans. But as we know there is no chance or slim chance and slim is out of town.

I can’t see the club increasing the prices of Joe’s / hospitality seats and then not increasing the others to be honest. I can see the club doing it the other way around though. Of all seasons, next season is when the prices should be frozen as a gesture to the fans. But as we know there is no chance or slim chance and slim is out of town.
I think the Club will continue to increase prices because once you freeze them, it’s harder to convince people to pay more. That’s not great for us of course but inflation is running at over 10 percent.

Going in Joe’s is a luxury so the Club aren’t going to take the cost of living crisis into account when pricing those tickets. Hopefully, they will when looking at standard season cards.

Would be interesting to know if any other areas have had renewal invites cos i dont understand why we have had ours so early. My gut instinct tells me there is something in the pipeline and maybe they are starting at the bottom of the hospitality rung to gage feelings amongst us. With regards away tickets they added another 300+ season ticket holders to the hospitality ranks this season so chances for away tickets for us have been greatly reduced too and i suspect this will only get worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.