Ticket Prices

Ive just had my season ticket renewal invite for Joes East for next season and they are going up £220 which is a 6% increase. Thats an increase of £185 and nearly 10% in 12 months. In the current climate and after announcing record profits what a massive own goal this is.
I know you’ve edited your original post but have you double checked ?
igot mine through and took no notice of it until this morning. Mine has increased from £1600 + VAT to £1800 +VAT .
Thats 12 and a half percent .
Really not sure about this now. I think it’s a Royal piss take from City , especially the patronizing email accompaniment.

igot mine through and took no notice of it until this morning. Mine has increased from £1600 + VAT to £1800 +VAT .
Really not sure about this now. I think it’s a Royal piss take from City , especially the patronizing email accompaniment.

Not a maths genius by any stretch but isn't that £2000 to £2160 inclusive of vat? So that's an 8 percent rise.

Still a ridiculous price increase that I hope isn't replicated elsewhere. The people in charge of pricing are so out of touch with our fanbase. Hopefully it's just applied to the corporate and hospitality (apologies) areas.

Not a maths genius by any stretch but isn't that £2000 to £2160 inclusive of vat? So that's an 8 percent rise.

Still a ridiculous price increase that I hope isn't replicated elsewhere. The people in charge of pricing are so out of touch with our fanbase. Hopefully it's just applied to the corporate and hospitality (apologies) areas.
20% of £1800 is £360 , no ?
By my maths anyway ;)
Last season was £1600 + £320
£1920 last , £2160 this

20% of £1800 is £360 , no ?
By my maths anyway ;)
Last season was £1600 + £320
£1920 last , £2160 this
It is mate. Been a while since I've had to use any maths. Ashamed of myself there though! Half asleep I think. May slyly delete it in a day or two. Haha.

12.5% increase is obscene. Must be thinking if people can afford to spend almost £2000 a year in there they won't bat an eyelid at an extra £240 which is very naive.

It is mate. Been a while since I've had to use any maths. Ashamed of myself there though! Half asleep I think. May slyly delete it in a day or two. Haha.

12.5% increase is obscene. Must be thinking if people can afford to spend almost £2000 a year in there they won't bat an eyelid at an extra £240 which is very naive.
I don’t think they want ST holders in there hence trying to price them out. Day tripper will pay more and spend more and that’s what they want.

I don’t think they want ST holders in there hence trying to price them out. Day tripper will pay more and spend more and that’s what they want.

Don't know what the most expensive season tickets work out at a game mate? £45-50? and what they get on top of your standard season tickets for roughly double the price?

It's not just these areas they want day trippers in to replace your regular fan. The scandalous matchday prices for league games are testament to that. Every year more and more blues are getting priced out and a different type of fan replaces them.

Yes double checked it and had another email from my account manager confirming price. Has anyone yet confirmed if other areas have had renewal emails? Still think they are testing the waters with our response and are up to something in the background. Hope im wrong.

Don't know what the most expensive season tickets work out at a game mate? £45-50? and what they get on top of your standard season tickets for roughly double the price?

It's not just these areas they want day trippers in to replace your regular fan. The scandalous matchday prices for league games are testament to that. Every year more and more blues are getting priced out and a different type of fan replaces them.
In normal seats it’s probably around £50 a game. Obviously Joe’s and 93.20 and the other corporate areas much more - Tunnel club is eye watering for a ST (The legroom in SS3 is better than in there)

Thing with the likes of those two areas, it might be £100 a game for ST holders and less for concessions but for the big 5 games they can probably make £300 plus from day toppers and maybe as much as £500 for the rags and dipper games depending on what they offer. These one off visitors are also likely to spend £200 in the shop!

In normal seats it’s probably around £50 a game. Obviously Joe’s and 93.20 and the other corporate areas much more - Tunnel club is eye watering for a ST (The legroom in SS3 is better than in there)

Thing with the likes of those two areas, it might be £100 a game for ST holders and less for concessions but for the big 5 games they can probably make £300 plus from day toppers and maybe as much as £500 for the rags and dipper games depending on what they offer. These one off visitors are also likely to spend £200 in the shop!

But unlike you, me and other legacy City fans, I hate that term, will they still be around when there’s a drop off, and when Pep goes,will they f*ck! Khaldoon, Soriano, Danny Wilson, who I always will have time for, are playing with fire. They can control the fire atm because of Pep, Haaland, a successful team, etc, but when all that is gone, that fire will be extinguished. What then for the Tunnel Club, Joe’s, the Ardwick, Level 2 padded seats, etc? Then it will be loyal City fans who have stick by the club through thick, thin and swathes of empty corporate blocks and seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.