Ticket Prices

But unlike you, me and other legacy City fans, I hate that term, will they still be around when there’s a drop off, and when Pep goes,will they f*ck! Khaldoon, Soriano, Danny Wilson, who I always will have time for, are playing with fire. They can control the fire atm because of Pep, Haaland, a successful team, etc, but when all that is gone, that fire will be extinguished. What then for the Tunnel Club, Joe’s, the Ardwick, Level 2 padded seats, etc? Then it will be loyal City fans who have stick by the club through thick, thin and swathes of empty corporate blocks and seats.
It’s a risky strategy based on being successful.

That’s all Soriano has known with Pep. Soriano can play his Pep hand in-front of Mansour and Khaldoon every time, knowing he will get his way. Just wait until Pep goes. Let’s see what hand Soriano plays then?
Soriano probably won’t be there then. That’s the problem, he’s milking the fans for all they’re worth now, knowing that when the inevitable drop off happens he’ll have fucked off back to his Villa in Spain and won’t give a single shite about the club.

Soriano probably won’t be there then. That’s the problem, he’s milking the fans for all they’re worth now, knowing that when the inevitable drop off happens he’ll have fucked off back to his Villa in Spain and won’t give a single shite about the club.
So the cats out of the bag at last.
Soriano is actually a Villa fan.
The Brummy wanker !!!

I’m not a season ticket holder but attend most league and cup home games. However for the recent Spurs home game I couldn’t justify paying £68. There were numerous posts on here stating similar. I said to my brother, a season ticket holder, there will be lots of empty seats at this game. But there weren’t, the place was full. So if City know they can fill the stadium at those prices, they won’t care if I give it a miss. The issue will come, as jrb rightly points out, when/if things take a turn for the worse and we stop challenging for trophies, Pep leaves, fan favourites move on or retire etc. if the worst comes to the worst, although it might not happen, tourists won’t come to watch mid-table mediocrity, or relegation battles. Who takes up the slack then? It won’t be me at £68.

I’m not a season ticket holder but attend most league and cup home games. However for the recent Spurs home game I couldn’t justify paying £68. There were numerous posts on here stating similar. I said to my brother, a season ticket holder, there will be lots of empty seats at this game. But there weren’t, the place was full. So if City know they can fill the stadium at those prices, they won’t care if I give it a miss. The issue will come, as jrb rightly points out, when/if things take a turn for the worse and we stop challenging for trophies, Pep leaves, fan favourites move on or retire etc. if the worst comes to the worst, although it might not happen, tourists won’t come to watch mid-table mediocrity, or relegation battles. Who takes up the slack then? It won’t be me at £68.

I wouldn't pay £68 out of principle it's just too much, especially in these tough economic times. It's also taking the piss and nobody likes that. As others have said though at the moment people will. The YouTube bloggers, the tourists, the Pep/Haaland fanboys. It won't last though.

I'm not sure how others feel but for me I can take or leave going to a game these days. Maybe it's getting old I don't know but it doesn't hold the same appeal anymore. The rain, the cold, the shit unreliable overcrowded transport, all the rules, getting screwed by pigmol. If it's live on TV I'd rather lie on the settee and watch it and not have all the hassle surrounding going to a game. It's an odd one because in the past I'd do everyday to go all over the countryand watch us. I'm just getting old, tired and cynical I guess.

I wouldn't pay £68 out of principle it's just too much, especially in these tough economic times. It's also taking the piss and nobody likes that. As others have said though at the moment people will. The YouTube bloggers, the tourists, the Pep/Haaland fanboys. It won't last though.

I'm not sure how others feel but for me I can take or leave going to a game these days. Maybe it's getting old I don't know but it doesn't hold the same appeal anymore. The rain, the cold, the shit unreliable overcrowded transport, all the rules, getting screwed by pigmol. If it's live on TV I'd rather lie on the settee and watch it and not have all the hassle surrounding going to a game. It's an odd one because in the past I'd do everyday to go all over the countryand watch us. I'm just getting old, tired and cynical I guess.
No mate I just think it’s a natural progression these days, the new parking restrictions coming in are literally a game changer, I live 7 miles from the stadium it’s going to take me hours on public transport both ways. When it’s pissing down and freezing fuck that. I love bern at the game but I enjoy at home sat watching with my dad who’s getting on now. If I can’t find a good way around the transport next season it could be my last. Oh and fuck VAR.

No mate I just think it’s a natural progression these days, the new parking restrictions coming in are literally a game changer, I live 7 miles from the stadium it’s going to take me hours on public transport both ways. When it’s pissing down and freezing fuck that. I love bern at the game but I enjoy at home sat watching with my dad who’s getting on now. If I can’t find a good way around the transport next season it could be my last. Oh and fuck VAR.

Isn't the tram to the ground going to stop soon for work on that High speed line or something? If so they need a fleet of buses and a traffic free route for a couple of hours before and after the game. Also no cash on the bus as it holds everything up. Better still one of the many zombies the club employ at the bus stop, instead of standing around doing nothing, check tickets and passes as people arrive and then straight onto the bus, fill it and away, rinse and repeat.

I gave my Seasoncard up a few years back after ill health and a job loss. I’m back on my feet now and thinking about 2023/24. Can anyone tell me a) How much an adult might be in 117-ish and b) My chances of getting one? I’ll sit almost anywhere if necessary.

Isn't the tram to the ground going to stop soon for work on that High speed line or something? If so they need a fleet of buses and a traffic free route for a couple of hours before and after the game. Also no cash on the bus as it holds everything up. Better still one of the many zombies the club employ at the bus stop, instead of standing around doing nothing, check tickets and passes as people arrive and then straight onto the bus, fill it and away, rinse and repeat.
From Aston yes for 2 years, many fans won’t even know about the parking restrictions until they turn up in august it will be chaos, there is literally nowhere to park the thousands of cars. They should do what they do in Germany and give free public transport with your match day ticket, then there would be no need to check for tickets, no one is going to or from the stadium unless it’s to watch the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.