Ticket Prices

There are a big lump of over 100 in one block.

Tickets a lot of area of the ground that were £63 to start with were lowered to £50 and now some full adult tickets are £40.

So Members with match day ticket priority are likely to the full rack rate, but I can't see many others buying at this stage, you see the price and make a decision, you don't come back every couple of days checking if it has gone down, plus even at £40 it is not an impulse buy and a single seat.

The 'dynamic' strategy is anything but.

a strategy to fleece every last penny out of the "fans" you are supposedly on the same journey with. Filling the ground should be a doddle with our fanbase and team, the decision makers don't have a clue.

loads of tickets left for Saturday, so so poor that fans want to attend but the pricing is so out of touch people cannot afford it, instead of growing our fanbase, it appears the decision makers would sooner alienate it, all this on the back of a pandemic when lots of people are financially worse off, and have got out of the habit of going to the match. I presume the seats that are not being sold would usually end up in the hands of tourists, who are not allowed to travel at the moment, absolutely clueless.
Spot on. A family of 2 adults and 2 kids would need to shell out £200 for tickets and parking, before any food and drink or other merchandise. There's no incentive for them to come to more games. At Anfield or Old Trafford, it costs a lot less than that.

Our attitude to pricing is shockingly short-sighted.

Spot on. A family of 2 adults and 2 kids would need to shell out £200 for tickets and parking, before any food and drink or other merchandise. There's no incentive for them to come to more games. At Anfield or Old Trafford, it costs a lot less than that.

Our attitude to pricing is shockingly short-sighted.
Have you had the opportunity to take this up with the club or does it just fall on deaf ears?

Try Hotel Babylon, that is good and not far from Piccadilly train station

Not sure about corporate as the hotel wiped me out
I've changed travel to arrive at the coach station, is the premier in Portland st near the station and is it close to city center bars etc thanks

No, the issue is all the seats left, and it isn’t that many, are all singles. So no good for a family or group of friends to go. With so many match day tickets on sale now isolated singles will always be left, that will be a problem all year because of deferals..Plus it’s the bank holiday weekend and end of the holidays.
I bought two online on Monday and couldn’t find two next to each other so ended up with one behind the other.
Had a look at the seating plan on Tuesday and there was literally hundreds everywhere so took a trip to the ticket office yesterday and they changed them for me.
Told it was due to season card holders putting their seats on exchange plus returned tickets from outlets.

There are a big lump of over 100 in one block.

Tickets a lot of area of the ground that were £63 to start with were lowered to £50 and now some full adult tickets are £40.

So Members with match day ticket priority are likely to the full rack rate, but I can't see many others buying at this stage, you see the price and make a decision, you don't come back every couple of days checking if it has gone down, plus even at £40 it is not an impulse buy and a single seat.

The 'dynamic' strategy is anything but.
One of the tickets I bought on Monday was a kids at £41, it’s now selling at £20.
I feel mugged.

I've changed travel to arrive at the coach station, is the premier in Portland st near the station and is it close to city center bars etc thanks
Premier Inn Portland St is five minutes from the coach station, if that. You’re within short walking distance to pretty much everywhere in the city centre from that hotel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.