tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

Guys I looking for one ticket. Willing to pay a lot of money but not the £500+ that they are asking for on the internet.
HELP please!

I'm in Block 552 row 19. Sat there last year as well. Colours everywhere. It will be mainly City with a few neutrals thrown in from the "football family".<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 11:03 am --<br /><br />Also the view is excellent. Just above the royal box and tunnel. Check out the Wembley website for a view.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... omYourSeat</a>

No ticket for me, season ticket holder but didn't quite have enough loyalty points which is fair enough, but pissed off as I've heard of two people who have tickets who have been to no more than 2 or 3 games because they know someone in an OSC ( won't say which one ).

been offered face value 2 tickets in the neutral stoke area any one know what stoke/neutral means?will i be the only blue there!

r.race said:
been offered face value 2 tickets in the neutral stoke area any one know what stoke/neutral means?will i be the only blue there!

Not if you sell me the other ticket! :-)

I will join the long line of requests for tickets - I got mine last week after queueing all night, but the lad who is taking me has not been able to get a ticket.

He is prepared to pay a decent price obviously, but not a big rip off one.

He just missed out on points - I went to the semi's with him, and as I am superstitious, if we don't win it is because he isn't there - can YOU really take that risk!!

PM me please.

Juan King said:
Anyone else used getinthematch.com before? If so are they OK?

Mobile number is the only contact, not registered as a business on domain registration and only registered the domain in February of this year. I wouldnt chance it personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.