Toni Kroos

Silva plays further up the pitch though. Can't really compare him to a CM.

Real Madrid reportedly turned down a £71m offer for James Rodriguez, who didn't even get in the team last season, so any Kroos offer would presumably have to smash that.
I think Rodriguez turned down the move as he wanted to stay and fight for his place as opposed to Real turning down the money.

give him 330,000/week for all i care lol not our money.

just checked Yaya making 220,000/week and Sterling 180,000/week! UGH and Aguero at 220,000/week. So at that price Kroos would be our highest paid player. Get Aguero to 240,000 and sign Kroos for 230,000/week... simple as that! lol

I think this Kroos move is huge for us to get done with Man U bringing in Pogba. While that is obviously flashier of a move, I would feel more comfortable adding Kroos. Pogba is super talented but disappears too often for me.
1. We don't work that way.
2. You really need to stop reading and believing everything in the media.

According to reports(M Blackburn) his agent is simply using the,not very original,tactic of throwing our name into the equation so as to gain an improved contract at Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.