Toni Kroos

Two central midfielders was key this summer imo. I can see Aleix Garcia been given a chance during the season though.

I think thats a little dramatic imo but 2 would have been nice, we have plenty of central midfielders and I really think people will be surprised by Gundogan and the Pep effect on current players.
I will say were perhaps missing a star signing that get us fans excited maybe it will still happen fingers crossed.
I'm looking forward to not getting giddy at new signings but getting giddy on wins. Up the blues!

I think thats a little dramatic imo but 2 would have been nice, we have plenty of central midfielders and I really think people will be surprised by Gundogan and the Pep effect on current players.
I will say were perhaps missing a star signing that get us fans excited maybe it will still happen fingers crossed.
I'm looking forward to not getting giddy at new signings but getting giddy on wins. Up the blues!

Gundogan and Fernandinho are top class, beyond that we've not got good enough back up.

Yeah, I agree. Unless Guardiola can somehow get Toure back to his best, then I don't think we're strong enough in centre mid as things stand. Kroos would've been ideal, but I imagine it'll be a very difficult deal to do.

Yeah, I agree. Unless Guardiola can somehow get Toure back to his best, then I don't think we're strong enough in centre mid as things stand. Kroos would've been ideal, but I imagine it'll be a very difficult deal to do.

Heard anything about interest in Kroos, Ric?

Gudongan
Kdb diniho

Or if we manage to get kroos I see us going to a 3-4-1-2 if all signings happen

Hart
Kompany otamendi
Stones
Diniho kroos gudongan delph
Kdb
Aguero sane

Kroos would be a fantastic signing.We should go all out to get him.Our top performers will get injured at some point as they always do and we need strength in depth and competition for places.

Yaya out the door would be good to free up wages but suspect thats not happening now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.