Toni Kroos

Yeah, I agree. Unless Guardiola can somehow get Toure back to his best, then I don't think we're strong enough in centre mid as things stand. Kroos would've been ideal, but I imagine it'll be a very difficult deal to do.
YAYA hasn't tracked back well enough for one and a half seasons now. Pep's good but he just isn't that good! It will cost us big time if Pep tries to get the old Ya Ya back as the big man is very definitely past it.

YAYA hasn't tracked back well enough for one and a half seasons now. Pep's good but he just isn't that good! It will cost us big time if Pep tries to get the old Ya Ya back as the big man is very definitely past it.
We need to bite the bullet with some and trim the squad of those like Yaya, Nasri, Kolarov, Bony and Navas who will not be part of the future under Pep. Yaya has served us well but it's nonsense to think he could operate, now, in the centre of our midfield and be good enough to help us win the league. Just doesn't have the legs anymore. The others are just not good enough and we need top quality in the middle which Kroos, Gundogan, Fernandinho can bring. Suspect Delph will be used in other positions such as LB and Fernando may stay unless Pep thinks Garcia (A) could move up.

Yaya in a 2 no but at the base of a 3 yes unless we can hold of kroos alonso does a unbelievable job for bayern at 33 and isn'ta quick around the pitch as yaya and yaya is just as good on the ball.

Yaya in a 2 no but at the base of a 3 yes unless we can hold of kroos alonso does a unbelievable job for bayern at 33 and isn'ta quick around the pitch as yaya and yaya is just as good on the ball.
Alonso wasn't fast but he always puts a shift in. Yaya looks like he couldn't be arsed to move, especially on defense.

Alonso wasn't fast but he always puts a shift in. Yaya looks like he couldn't be arsed to move, especially on defense.

Well a lot of stats shown last season that yaya covered just as mch ground as most of th others just because he doesn't run round like a headless chicken! He's intelligent footballer just like pep was

Well he won't get a game then will he. He'll be gone next year anyway, even sooner if some stories are to be believed.
That's one of my hopes. Pep won't be a pushover like Pellers. Just remember what Pep said to Sterling during the Euros - "If you work hard for me, I will fight for you." Now imagine the opposite when you don't work hard.

Well a lot of stats shown last season that yaya covered just as mch ground as most of th others just because he doesn't run round like a headless chicken! He's intelligent footballer just like pep was
I'm thinking 'grounds covered' is a bit of a misleading statistic. You can cover a lot of grounds yet be horrible defensively, and vice versa. You could run towards the opposition but not bothered to put a tackle in then it would be all for nothing.

That's one of my hopes. Pep won't be a pushover like Pellers. Just remember what Pep said to Sterling during the Euros - "If you work hard for me, I will fight for you." Now imagine the opposite when you don't work hard.

Unlike Pellers, I can't imagine Pep will tolerate any passengers in his team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.