Torres

Want to see the back of Tevez - but certainly dont want to see the arrival of Torres - as much as anything I wouldn't want to look at his 'long slapped arse face' he seems to wear these days.

No. He's been absolute shit for 2 years now. And we're not talking about a bit of a scoring drought shit, we're talking actual dogshit. No pace left whatsoever. It's really something when he does one or two good things in a match, maybe gets an assist and apparently Torres is back.

I'll put good money on him never returning to the kind of player he was. I reckon Liverpool knew he was crocked.

Forget Torres at Liverpool. Consider him based on his year at chelsea and i don't think anyone would have him.

Then name me a player who was an average at best player for a year who suddenly rediscovered form.

johnmc said:
Forget Torres at Liverpool. Consider him based on his year at chelsea and i don't think anyone would have him.

Then name me a player who was an average at best player for a year who suddenly rediscovered form.

Nasri<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 am --<br /><br />
johnmc said:

Actually, haven't most players done that in their careers? But I agree we shouldn't (and wont) touch Torres witha barge pole.

Re: Re: Torres

ANY1aBLUE said:
johnmc said:

Nasri

-- Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:49 am --

johnmc said:

Actually, haven't most players done that in their careers? But I agree we shouldn't (and wont) touch Torres witha barge pole.

Not really. I can't recall anyone being world class for 3 or 4 years then been poor for a year and then back to world class. The situation reminds me of Shevchenko where every thought he would be back at some point as he was too good not to be. Fact was he wasnt good enough anymore.

Think Torres would be great at City. He and Aguero would kill teams with their movement.
Also he would get the service from Silva, who would be desperate to get him back to his best as it would boost the Spanish squad.

As Spuds probably wont take their buy option on Ade,how about an offer to the rent boys?

Watching Torres on Sunday,he still posesses awesome ability,like the above posts suggest,i'm of the opinion if he receives improved service from the likes of Silva and Nasri then i believe he could rediscover his old form.

It just aint working for him at Chelski so this deal could be a winner for all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.