Trouble at the Derby (merged)

If any Rag pulls you up about Rooney goading the City fans(and getting away with it), ask them why he didn't have the bottle to front the MEC when they stormed(bit OTT jrb) his mansion?

Remember?

article-1322748-0BB6489C000005DC-400_634x360.jpg

AN angry mob of balaclava-clad Man United fans stormed Wayne Rooney’s home last night, demanding to know why he wants to leave. The striker called cops.

PS. Rooney, you f***ing shit house! Giving it the big one on the pitch in front of the City fans, knowing you're protected. But shitting yourself when the MEC came to your front gate.

A fan shouting racist abuse life ban a player a 5 game ban both should get the same life ban no excuse for being a Racist

Re: Do we know this City idiot fan ?

2bluejacko said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
Have i got this correct ?

For running on the pitch and confronting Rio - ban for life ?

BAN for LIFE , a little too heavy handed to me .

He has never been in trouble before , it does not make sense to me or am i missing something , please put me right .

why should he get a longer ban than the guy who ran on at leeds and ACTUALLY HIT the goalkeeper, then DID A RUNNER INTO THE CROWD... wrong to go on, i admit, but when he was nearly at the players, (just before he slipped), i, and a bet a lot more (if they are honest and remembering what they felt AT THAT MOMENT) wanted him to flatten wobbly gob and then aim for the granny shagger!!!

I think the Leeds fan has been banned for life but he had already evaded a banning order to be there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20025830

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bluebee2 said:
City will not accept anyone bringing the club into disrepute as such, some of our fans badly let down the club at the weekend and they will pay a heavy price. Stop feeling sorry for them, it's their own fault.
Exactly. Both fans and players have responsibility for their actions and can't complain if this actions get them into trouble.

Heard that twat Danny Mills saying that you shouldn't hold players to account as football is an emotional game. Well it's just as emotional for us fans as well.
It's more emotional for us fans because we actually give a fuck about the team and not just a fat paycheck as the players do.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Agree with the rag fan post.

Can't do a fcking thing now in this country and football sums it up.

It's like those lads arrested and charged for singing songs to sol campbell. Leeds fans being hammered for singing about jimmy saville, Our fans being slaughtered for using the M word in a song. Fcking hell even I am not typing it in full in case I get picked up on it.

Madness

Whilst I agree with you on almost all you say, the bit underlined is where I draw exception to what you say.

Somethings are beyong the boundaries of even football. Hillsborough, Bradford Fire, Munich, Marc Vivienne Foe,... ( yes I know some of our fans are equally as guilty so I am not taking any form of moral high ground ).

If you sing about the deaths of innocent footballer, fans, players or whatever, you are crossing the boundaries.

I am all for banter, abuse and a bit of lighthearted mindless violence, but there are lines you just shouldn't cross, and singing songs celebrating the deaths of players and journalists is one of those lines.

As a side note, its never really bothered me that I am referred to as a "munich". If anything its a compliment, because to be labelled alongside such people as Duncan Edwards and Frank Swift is high praise indeed...

Apologies if it has been mentioned before, going back to the Carling Cup SF, the lad who went to court for the bottle /coin which hit Bellers got away scott free. Back to the incident itself, anyone else remember that we were attacking United's goal when it happened, it definitely disrupted us at a key moment of the game, as United promptly went up the other end and scored?! Whilst most of us dont condone what happened on Sunday, the damage had already been done (ie they had just scored the winner), what happened at the Carling Cup semi final had a direct impact on us (just made me think had it been the other way round, could you imagine the pressure from Taggart and Utd to get the game replayed etc?) Just a thought...................

jrb said:
If any Rag pulls you up about Rooney goading the City fans(and getting away with it), ask them why he didn't have the bottle to front the MEC when they stormed(bit OTT jrb) his mansion?

Remember?

AN angry mob of balaclava-clad Man United fans stormed Wayne Rooney’s home last night, demanding to know why he wants to leave. The striker called cops.

PS. Rooney, you f***ing shit house! Giving it the big one on the pitch in front of the City fans, knowing you're protected. But shitting yourself when the MEC came to your front gate.

The MEC indeed, how the fuck could those tracksuited cladded little scrotes on bikes educate anyone? They probably couldn't even spell MEC.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 am --<br /><br />
Ladybarn Blue . said:

He has never been in trouble before , it does not make sense to me or am i missing something , please put me right .

The coin chuckers who missed should definitely be given a life ban. There were at least five other coins on the ground around Ferdinand before someone finally hit the target.

There is a light said:
jrb said:

Remember?

<span>
">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/22/article-1322748-0BB6489C000005DC-400_634x360.jpg[/img]</a></span>

The MEC indeed, how the fuck could those tracksuited cladded little scrotes on bikes educate anyone? They probably couldn't even spell MEC.

-- Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 am --

Ladybarn Blue . said:

The coin chuckers who missed should definitely be given a life ban. There were at least five other coins on the ground around Ferdinand before someone finally hit the target.

A life ban? Where as a professional footballer can kill two kids and be earnining £££££££'s a few years later?? Look at the bigger picture ffs....COW.... CASH.... MUGS

Edit: I even missed the 'missed' bit - fuckinell

pokerjokerz said:

It's like those lads arrested and charged for singing songs to sol campbell. Leeds fans being hammered for singing about jimmy saville, Our fans being slaughtered for using the M word in a song. Fcking hell even I am not typing it in full in case I get picked up on it.

Madness

Whilst I agree with you on almost all you say, the bit underlined is where I draw exception to what you say.

Somethings are beyong the boundaries of even football. Hillsborough, Bradford Fire, Munich, Marc Vivienne Foe,... ( yes I know some of our fans are equally as guilty so I am not taking any form of moral high ground ).

If you sing about the deaths of innocent footballer, fans, players or whatever, you are crossing the boundaries.

I am all for banter, abuse and a bit of lighthearted mindless violence, but there are lines you just shouldn't cross, and singing songs celebrating the deaths of players and journalists is one of those lines.

As a side note, its never really bothered me that I am referred to as a "munich". If anything its a compliment, because to be labelled alongside such people as Duncan Edwards and Frank Swift is high praise indeed...

So you want to be called a Munich then?

pokerjokerz said:

Madness

So lighthearted mindless violence is fine but shouting a word isn't? That's some twisted logic there, sunshine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.