UEFA confirm their bid to stop City and keep Utd succesful

I'm not arsed over City's future on this, as by the time it rolls around, we'll be fine.

I'm arsed that UEFA have completely broken the game of football. Now, the team who performs the best on the pitch is not guaranteed entry to play the best in Europe. That's a fucking shambles.

I've never been angrier as a football fan than I am today. The Wigans of this world are now effectively barred from the CL.

Damocles said:
I'm not arsed over City's future on this, as by the time it rolls around, we'll be fine.

I'm arsed that UEFA have completely broken the game of football. Now, the team who performs the best on the pitch is not guaranteed entry to play the best in Europe. That's a fucking shambles.

I've never been angrier as a football fan than I am today. The Wigans of this world are now effectively barred from the CL.

I am glad Wigan are effectively barred from anything. Shithouse club, with a shithouse chairman whose tongue is stuck up United's arse. He is now crying because the bigger boys have more money after buying his way into the premier. Ask the fans of Orrell RFC what a **** the fella is.

(47000-34000) x £25 x 19/2 = £3 Million.

Though I don't think that would affect T/O. We receive the monies and then pay a lease payment?

KenTheLandlord said:
Damocles said:

I am glad Wigan are effectively barred from anything. Shithouse club, with a shithouse chairman whose tongue is stuck up United's arse. He is now crying because the bigger boys have more money after buying his way into the premier. Ask the fans of Orrell RFC what a **** the fella is.

I dont give a fuck. If Wigan played well enough to get into the CL, they should be fucking in it.

It's funny how everybody is floating around saying "oh well, we're ok, not a problem". Before we won the owners lottery, this would have fucked us over big time, and you'd all be going mad.

You've forgotten where you came from.

Damocles said:
KenTheLandlord said:

I dont give a fuck. If Wigan played well enough to get into the CL, they should be fucking in it.

It's funny how everybody is floating around saying "oh well, we're ok, not a problem". Before we won the owners lottery, this would have fucked us over big time, and you'd all be going mad.

calm down dear.

no-one is saying that it is anything other than an absolute disgrace, just some people worrying that it will affect City.

it won't.

KenTheLandlord said:
Ask the fans of Orrell RFC what a **** the fella is.

Small world. Someone I know very well was a very senior guy there....its a disgrace what happened there.

city are pumping 'new' money back into the game, and really back into European football.
We pay a city excess on everything so really we are making the game stronger, as goes with Chelsea.
We still have plenty of time, 5 years and we will be sitting on top of the barrel after our smart owners have found a solution.

Damocles said:
KenTheLandlord said:

Absolute shite and get off your high horse.
I haven't said anything like that.
I was pointing out that Wigan, having been very vocal about our good fortune, have used the exact same method to artificially get as high as they have done. Whelan has destroyed a sports club with a grand tradition AND been found guilty of price fixing of shirts. Therefore, for me, Wigan are as guilty as anyone of "winning the owners lottery" then moaning the win wasn't big enough.

If it is the "I'm not arsed over City's future on this, as by the time it rolls around, we'll be fine" quote you are on about, i didn't say that. As far as i can see, you did.

wayne766 said:
I believe that our owners are fully aware of these plans and are already taking steps to ensure our turnover will dramatically increase over the next few years. Starting with the expansion of Eastlands to a 64,000 capacity stadium and developing a hotel etc in the grounds. Also by marketing the club into different world markets (i.e. The Arab states, China etc) our shirt sales and merc sales will dramatically increase (esp if we start playing attractive football whilst winning trophies).

I can see our turnover being 3-4 times the amount it is now in the next 4-5 years which would solve all problems

I speaking to Tottenham fan and he says his 10 year old son has to pay full wack for a season ticket so it cost's him just under £2000 grand for him and his son. Our equivalent is, going of where I sit my ticket was £500 last season and 16 and under is £95 so thats £600 see the difference. our revenue on seat sales is way down on a lot of clubs who are pushing for top 4. If we put prices up and expand Eastlands would we sell out? because I feel we'll have to if we want to get our revenue up, its catch 22

Unless ManUre can get rid of £700m debt in the next 2 years ,this ruling will most certainly affect them as well.

They will have to be able to service that debt, and break even or make a profit, last year they made a profit of just over £6m, and that was due to the £80m sale of Ronaldo.......so unless they intend to sell £74m worth of players each year.......they are fucked as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.