denislawsbackheel said:
unlike you!!!
LOL

daily_gifdump_20_10.gif

didactic said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
What a load of fucking bollocks.
Of course UFO's and aliens don't exist.
Only conspiracy theory nutters,sci-fi anoraks and the terminally bonkers think otherwise.

And you have been to all the billions of planets in our own and every solar system to come out with this scientific certainty?.

Patently not.
Instead,I take a cursory glance around at some of the fruitloops who do believe in such nonsense,and take the contrary position as my default.
It is a system that has served me reasonably well thus far.

Patently not.
Instead,I take a cursory glance around at some of the fruitloops who do believe in such nonsense,and take the contrary position as my default.

So people are fruitloops because they believe something you do not?. Sounds like great logic. I shall be on the look out for the annoucement of your genius status
because such great minds like Telsa, Einstein and Hawking all believed in life on other planets. But they must have been fruitloops too.

didactic said:
Patently not.

So people are fruitloops because they believe something you do not?. Sounds like great logic. I shall be on the look out for the annoucement of your genius status
because such great minds like Telsa, Einstein and Hawking all believed in life on other planets. But they must have been fruitloops too.

I don't claim to be a genius - decrying the intelligence of others is your domain.
Just because somebody is an eminent physicist/mathematician or whatever does not mean they are infallible on everything.
Einstein supposedly believed in God,so clearly his judgement is suspect.
Entertaining the possibility of life on other planets is not tantamount to subscribing to crackpot theories such as Nessie,Bigfoot,sprites,elves,pixies,god or Roswell-related nonsense.

didactic said:
Patently not.

I don't claim to be a genius - decrying the intelligence of others is your domain.
Just because somebody is an eminent physicist/mathematician or whatever does not mean they are infallible on everything.
Entertaining the possibility of life on other planets is not tantamount to subscribing to crackpot theories such as Nessie,Bigfoot,sprites,elves,pixies,god or Roswell-related nonsense.

well Einstein was brought up as a Jew, it proves with even the greatest minds, brain washing can be done.

and i'd say you were a fruit loop if you don't think life exists on other planets. i'm 100%.

whether it's visiting earth or not is another question. i've heard perfectly sane people who are rational claim to have seen ghosts, the fact is you can't even trust your eyes some times.

There's simply no polite way to say this... But you really are coming across as exceptionally thick on this. I wouldn't normally be so blunt, but you are also being quite arrogant, so there you go. In the unimaginable enormousness of space, it is a simple mathematical likelihood that there is bound to be life on other planets. If you think otherwise, you disagree with pretty much every astronomer and physicist extant and they are all 'crackpots'. Perhaps it's just that you simply underestimate the size of the Universe?

Also, Einstein did not believe in God. He made it clear that he does not believe in the existence of a "personal God", preferring to relate to the Big Bang as a 'God', i.e. a beginning of the Universe.

Stuuuuuu said:

There's simply no polite way to say this... But you really are coming across as exceptionally thick on this. I wouldn't normally be so blunt, but you are also being quite arrogant, so there you go. In the unimaginable enormousness of space, it is a simple mathematical likelihood that there is bound to be life on other planets. If you think otherwise, you disagree with pretty much every astrologist and physicist extant and they are all 'crackpots'. Perhaps it's just that you simply underestimate the size of the Universe?

Also, Einstein did not believe in God. He made it clear that he does not believe in the existence of a "personal God", preferring to relate to the Big Bang as a 'God', i.e. a beginning of the Universe.

Please edit this to astronomer. I presume that's what you meant and not the bent con artists who read fortunes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.