United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never will. Hate the bastards. Was pissed off when they finished 8th and missed out on Europe because it gives them time to get their act together.
However, I was thinking about the European place on offer to today's winners. If they win they get into the Europa League place.
But, am I right in thinking that if we win, Newcastle will get it as they finished 7th and the rags will get the Mickey Mouse one that West Ham won?
Hope to fuck that's right because they will fuckin' hate that and it will give us fans loads of opportunities to take the piss.
It really would be City sentencing them to a year in a farmer's league.
They’ve had plenty of time to get their act together and the more they try, the worse they get.

Don’t see anything changing soon.

Never will. Hate the bastards. Was pissed off when they finished 8th and missed out on Europe because it gives them time to get their act together.
However, I was thinking about the European place on offer to today's winners. If they win they get into the Europa League place.
But, am I right in thinking that if we win, Newcastle will get it as they finished 7th and the rags will get the Mickey Mouse one that West Ham won?
Hope to fuck that's right because they will fuckin' hate that and it will give us fans loads of opportunities to take the piss.
It really would be City sentencing them to a year in a farmer's league.
Let's just beat the bastards and make them suffer for another summer.

We want two big silver pots on that parade tomorrow.

Please, for the love of all that's good, not 1-1 today. I couldn't go to work for months if this lot done us on penalties. Just beat them......and beat them really well so we can all relax for the last 30 minutes.

No shenanigans, no pissing around. Haaland, if you get a chance then fucking bury it please, no missing any fucking sitters today against this shower.

I was talking to a rag supporting mate last night and he is not even going to watch it because he thinks it will be embarrassing for them today. He also said they shouldn't even be in the final and Coventry should. I've never seen him be so down over the club. From top to bottom is rotten.

I just nodded thoughtfully, but was laughing inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.