United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags squad is that old with Ronaldo Cavani and Varane it will look like a Thursday pension day queue down the post office next time they line up
Varane is 28.

Cavani and Ronaldo agreed but they could lose both and have the wages needed for Haaland next summer.

Like Pogba AND Slabhead did for Ushited???? A bit of a hypocritical post mate.
Not really, pogbas shit, slabhead is pretty descent and we needed him desperately, Leicester new that so took us to the cleaners. Pogbas been ridiculed constantly off the media and pundits for not doing enough to warrant his 89 million fee. Grealish needs to hit the ground running or he will be to.

The same reason you lot got excited when you thought you were signing Ronaldo, and honestly I can cope with going a few years with out a trophy after the unrivalled success United have had over the years… and I doubt any United fan would be getting a tattoo over a carling cup win.
On a personal note I wasn't excited by the potential signing of Kane or your pensioner.
You'd better win something now or you lot will look sad as fook after making so much noise about getting an ex player back 12 years after he deserted you.
Surely you can't be about to go through another Sanchez moment.
Oh yeah we'll click our fingers to let you know the next player we are looking at, you know with you wanting to follow our lead with every step we make and all that.
A bit like the pied piper leading the RATS

Suppose Woody realises that in small print Ronaldo requires big screens to be finally
fitted at green and gold stadium...otherwise he'll be running into one of the hospitality
areas every x5 mins to watch his replays on the big screens there instead

It’s strange United fans seem to think this is some sort of Derby massacre and oddly trying to use this as a victory, very desperate stuff

they need to win the league now after spending like this in another transfer window
It’s really embarrassing for them spending like they do and not coming close to a title
I was the same when we were shit to be fair.
"Biggest floodlights", "Old Traffords not a stadium"
I was in primary school to be fair.

On a personal note I wasn't excited by the potential signing of Kane or your pensioner.
You'd better win something now or you lot will look sad as fook after making so much noise about getting an ex player back 12 years after he deserted you.
Surely you can't be about to go through another Sanchez moment.
Oh yeah we'll click our fingers to let you know the next player we are looking at, you know with you wanting to follow our lead with every step we make and all that.
A bit like the pied piper leading the RATS
Hard cheese mate, I’m sure another ex United player will come around for you lot to try and sign in a few years. The Rooney, Ronaldo transfers mite not have worked out, but hey at least you got tevez and Hargreaves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.