Van De Vart {merged}

MCFC BOB said:
For us moaning about this transfer. I say... Benjani.

That was down to Arry´s dodgy dealing over Defoe which in turn led him to trying to fook us over for Benji!!
All this and TWO arrests and house searches from the ol´bill

No fookin smoke ...as they say

"Fack off , I´m a spiv not a football manager"

moomba said:
BlueForever123 said:
I don't think we can complain at all. Exactly the same happened to us with Benjani. Now compared to the players we have now Benjani is no great shakes but at the time I remember being chuffed that the FA had allowed the deal to go through. We can't have it both ways......

At the time I thought it was ridiculous that we were allowed to sign Benjani. After seeing smile after picking his 200th offside I thought it was downright offensive that the FA let the deal go through.

It happens every year, but it doesn't make it right.

Brilliant!

Pigeonho said:
Benjani. That is all.

As for Gago and Ronald Mcdonald - our fault. Simple as that.

Course, 'they' are all have it in for us though don't they, so believe what you like. Quality signing for Spurs that.

Perhaps, but they could have waived the fookin rules for us .... oh wait .....

BlueForever123 said:
I don't think we can complain at all. Exactly the same happened to us with Benjani. Now compared to the players we have now Benjani is no great shakes but at the time I remember being chuffed that the FA had allowed the deal to go through. We can't have it both ways......

Also a similar thing happened when Dunnie went to Villa - if I remember right that actually got signed after 6 pm this time last year.

The reason why Benjani deal went through was that Redknapp wanted Defoe to sign for Portsmouth and the only way he could do that was to move a player on (Benjani to City) which we were very hesitant at the time.

Allegedly

BlueForever123 said:
moomba said:
At the time I thought it was ridiculous that we were allowed to sign Benjani. After seeing smile after picking his 200th offside I thought it was downright offensive that the FA let the deal go through.

It happens every year, but it doesn't make it right.

Brilliant!

We can at least thank them both (Arry & Smile ) for M***** derby day at the swamp ;)

Re: Harry's request for special dispensation...

LongsightM13 said:
To be fair, we got around the Benjani fiasco so we can't have too many complaints
Not exactly correct the f.a. did receive most of the paperwork in that deal just not all and the reason the deal went through was that Harry claimed that the money city were giving Pompey for the transfer had already been spent putting pressure on them to ratify the deal I think we even knocked a few million off the deal and nobody said anything because of the situation. Unlike hago who we tried to sign from Madrid last window but were denied. The club should ask for a full explanation from thef.a. as to why this deal has gone through and bring the matter up with uefa to see there take on the situation

RichieTHFC said:
Bargain of the summer at £8m. Hopefully he can make an impact in the Premiership

More like the dodgiest deal of the summer. A good player but not what Spurs need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.