Vested and Prejudicial Interests on Football Governing Bodies?

Do you really need me to explain why a rag CEO and director might want to shit on us?

the things you’ve taught me, I’m all ears;)

you made it sound like he’d been stitched up by the Glazers which surprised me, I thought he was seconded to the position with their blessing.

I’m intrigued if it’s hatred for city, rag fan boy or remuneration as a director.

Last edited:
He "left" his executive position at the rags because the Glazers were sick of him and Baconface pulling the wool over their eyes.

Those two cooked up a story about Rooney's "transfer request" so they could increase the wage ceiling. That increased the wage bill significantly but also allowed them to buy big as no one decent would come for what they were able to offer.

The final straw was whatever stunt they pulled to get van Persie. I'm not sure exactly what that involved but they decided to split up that little combination. But they never realised that Baconface would walk a few months later so they lost both of them in the process and they've been shit ever since. God bless the Glazers.

But kept him on 2 million a year, and on the board.
Yes , he was replaced by their man, but he is well paid to vet fifa, eufa and the premier league

would love to know how much his personal gain is from this, shame no one can investigate.

Is there anyone at FICKFUFA or Uefa in a governing capacity who has the interests of the sport at heart and are promoters of the game itself rather than the interests of a handful of clubs, of which we are not one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.