Vieira [Merged]

Re: Vierra

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
I thought he was one of the better players on the park when he came on, he dictated the play and we looked more dangerous as a result.

The way I saw it.

Re: Vieira

Carl_Man_City said:
He did well today tbf when he came on
he was altright but he did lose the ball a bit more than he won it anyway.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:51 pm --<br /><br />he could have done better but it was his first game back from suspension and to be his best he needs to play regularly.

I thought Vieira changed the game when he came on, and the ball he played Bellamy in with was superb. He controlled our midfield and was a calming influence for the team.

Apart from all of the above, i agree, he was shite.

He has the best eye for a pass in the squad only Steve I, can match him, and when you look at others in this department I have a feeling we will see a lot more from him, some players when they get the ball you expect things to happen and some just hump it upfield these are the players I wish would dissapear from the squad in the summer,not mentioning names just hope they go

He did well today when he came on IMO.

Not sure what game some people were watching. I think there are too many people on here who are too busy posting shite when the game is still being played, rather than actually watching the match.

Vieira is beyond slow but is still more effective than Dejong. At least he passes forward. He definitely helped get us a point today. Fair play to the guy. But hopefully he'll not be back in the team again. He's past it.

It's frankly a joke that we can't form an effective midfield duo/trio. We've spent a fortune and we have an amazing academy. Surely amongst all that talent we can make it work.

I don't want rid of Mancini because I'm fed up of changing managers but I really can't take him seriously if he thinks that Vieira and DeJong have what it takes to move us forward.

He did well today when he came on IMO.

Not sure what game some people were watching. I think there are too many people on here who are too busy posting shite when the game is still being played, rather than actually watching the match

CORRECT, but dont let that stop the lynch mob. Vieira has been a big presence in the midfield in most game's he's played for us but because he's keeping fan favourite Ireland out of the side he's labelled as dogshite before he'es touched the ball. More of the same please Mr Mancini, trust your judgement, Vieira and Johnson have a point to prove and are not resting on thier laurels unlike other fan favourites!

Sun Jihai's ghost said:
CORRECT, but dont let that stop the lynch mob. Vieira has been a big presence in the midfield in most game's he's played for us but because he's keeping fan favourite Ireland out of the side he's labelled as dogshite before he'es touched the ball. More of the same please Mr Mancini, trust your judgement, Vieira and Johnson have a point to prove and are not resting on thier laurels unlike other fan favourites!

Resting on there laurels most of the midfield in that first half were resting on there laurels. The thing is we used to attack with speed and power down the wings and centre with Ireland in the team. Now its just down the wings. The midfield needs to be more dynamic and we get this more from Ireland than any other player in the central role. My 3 central players for the next game would be De Jong , Vieira and Ireland. Those 3 in central with Ireland given the task to get forward to help out Tevez. We all know Ireland can do it at the top he just needs a run of games in midfield not play 1 out the next 2 games and back in after it. There is goals in Ireland if he is given a run of games.

Ricster said:
I thought Vieira changed the game when he came on, and the ball he played Bellamy in with was superb. He controlled our midfield and was a calming influence for the team.

Apart from all of the above, i agree, he was shite.
PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.