Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

A lot of people don't get it, there's a reason why Mancini always lost it on the side-lines. It's one thing to manage a team with a couple of winners in there but managing an ambitious team filled with players who have never won a single thing can get a manager to completely go crazy on the players, sometimes, The manager plays up his emotions just so he can get the players to understand what is at stake and show some belief in the project. If Pep was here back in 2011/2012, he would probably go as far as throwing blows with Tevez and Balotelli.

There's a reason Bayern went for a young, energetic manager and not the experienced yet lukewarm managers that they have been known for hiring in the past (Heyneckes, Ancelloti, Flick), the fiery nature they were known for is lacking and they need someone to bring back that spark, I am excited to see what Vinny would do there and if all fails, then at least I would like to see an Atleti vs Bayern UCL game, just so I can see Vinny knock Simeone out cold.

A lot of people don't get it, there's a reason why Mancini always lost it on the side-lines. It's one thing to manage a team with a couple of winners in there but managing an ambitious team filled with players who have never won a single thing can get a manager to completely go crazy on the players, sometimes, The manager plays up his emotions just so he can get the players to understand what is at stake and show some belief in the project. If Pep was here back in 2011/2012, he would probably go as far as throwing blows with Tevez and Balotelli.
Yes, Pep is famous for getting in to long-running altercations with many players in training or on the touch line, eventually leading to losing the dressing room, and eventually being unceremoniously sacked.

Doing that at Burnley, who were failing under his leadership, is one thing. I think he will get a large dose of reality if he tries that kind of spiel in the Bayern dressing room.

Doing that at Burnley, who were failing under his leadership, is one thing. I think he will get a large dose of reality if he tries that kind of spiel in the Bayern dressing room.

Kompany already have dose of reality when Burnley is relegated last season.

What stupid post.

Kompany already have dose of reality when Burnley is relegated last season.

What stupid post.

Ironic last line there. I am hopeful his humbling of a prem manager improves him as a manager and leader, as that clip isn't pretty and as others have stated, there isn't a chance he can behave that way at Bayern.

I haven't watched the series so I don't know at what stage of the season this outburst was? Did it lead to players downing tools?

I’ll take it you haven’t played much “it matters” football?

For me, it’s the player who looks bad. STFU and walk away! The Boss is the Boss. The end.

If you’ve got something to say to him, then you get a shower and head to his office for a chat.

Challenging the Gaffer in front of the other players is a losing gambit, especially when he’s already mad at you. Walk away…

If that was Pep and a City player…?
100%

Imagine a player standing in front of the manager to exchange words with him. There's a hierarchy in football that maintains order, similar to the army or any other system with an organical structure. I am not sure how Vinny has been made the bad guy here when he was angrily reacting to a players insubordination. Vinny doesn't have the luxury of sending an indisciplined player out on loan, he was managing a very thin squad with a limited amount of money. Some of you need to come down from your moral high horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.