Was the ball over the line?

Haha! I've just read a bit of GOT and saw that thread. It didn't look like that from where I was standing - which was right by them as they snarled and screamed in whiny high pitched voices before punching said fences really hard.
There were a few things thrown from both sets of fans and if anything escalated it, it was the gobshite police who steamed in making it worse.
pretty much bang on. thats what i saw and left when the law steamed in.which def made things worse.

Sorry guys but when the goal went in I said to the missus 'that was out wasn't it?' expecting it to be disallowed and, freeze frames or not, the replays looked pretty clearly out at the time.

CZzQTwJWYAA9j2j.jpg

To clarify debate from the images I've seen so far I am not 100% convinced the ball was 100% over. I'm with George H.
If the absolute truthful image does emerge (against the Sky and media agenda) I reckon it was between D and E on my scale diagram below.
If ever there was a Karma goal for us this is it.
Now for a Sterling winner against Liverpool in the final.

nb6wsi.png

It was out and im glad as its about fucking time we got the rub of the green.

Fucking this.

It' be embarassing not to admit it, but there's no shame in being happy with a little luck. After seeing 5 stonewall penalties be denied, I welcome a bad decision in our favour. No excuse for officiating though. This kind of mistake should not really be in the game... it was well over the line.

Haha:P

To clarify debate from the images I've seen so far I am not 100% convinced the ball was 100% over. I'm with George H.
If the absolute truthful image does emerge (against the Sky and media agenda) I reckon it was between D and E on my scale diagram below.
If ever thee was a Karma goal for us this is it.
Now for a Sterling winner against Liverpool in the final.

nb6wsi.png

For me c or d

Fucking delighted with that decision. Fuck Neverton the twats have gotten away with murder against us going back to Moyes and Walton. Ha fucking ha.

Sky must not be involved in any shape way or form in disputed decisions involving technology.
Bent, corrupt and biased towards their cash cows
When the torys allow murdoch to buy the rest of the company things will only get worse.
very good point.scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.