What if we just went with Delap, Jesus, and Torres?

That particular dance must have passed me by. Which year (or every year) have we tried, and failed, to woo these players?
You could argue Van Persie, Hazard, Sanchez, VVD, Messi, many we've been lucky to avoid in fairness, but we've not been able/willing to go the extra mile to get the deal over the line, I hope we can with Haaland

Fine by me. Never liked or thought Kane was anything special. Haaland ? Can do whatever he likes. If the defensive set up is strong then we'll be alright with Torres, Jesus (albeit he might want to go), Delap and Sterling.

Champions league has got to be the goal, just has to....Still can't believe we didnt win it last year.....

We're already dominating the Prem as much as possible with 5 wins in 10 seasons (with the Prem money making all 20 teams competitive l we could never dominate like a Bayern, PSG or Juve and win 7 or 8 in a row)

And that forward line doesn't win the Champions League

Need that monkey off our back plus it would wreck the heads of fans from all of the other top clubs as that's the ONLY thing they have against us

I think it would set a negative tone. I also don't think it will happen. We're signing a striker.

Khaldoon, June 1st.

"One of the things that I’ve learned over the years is, you need to constantly bring in talent into the team, refresh and particularly when you are at a high level, at the top. Having won the league, it is not the time to actually sit back and be content," Khaldoon said.

"That actually would be your biggest mistake, this is the time to send a strong message, that there’s no contentment, that you’re not satisfied with just winning the league.

"We lose a very important legend in Sergio Aguero, very hard shoes to fill, but I’m confident we will find the right player to fill those shoes. There's other areas within the team that obviously need investment, not too many, it’s not about numbers.

"It’s about the quality and the squad is a phenomenal squad. You don’t win the Premier League and reach the Champions League final if you don't have an incredible squad and we have that. We will bring quality into the squad in a couple of key positions."

That's what we all imagine but this table shows we compare well with rivals on G vs XG.
Scroll down a bit for 38 game table.
Spot on. Most fans of every club think they aren’t clinical enough where the facts show we are the 5th best with only…

Spurs
United
Leicester
Palace

better than us. Kane and Son at Spurs would help us. Strangely it’s Son that is the most clinical player in the PL.

I think it would set a negative tone. I also don't think it will happen. We're signing a striker.

Khaldoon, June 1st.

"One of the things that I’ve learned over the years is, you need to constantly bring in talent into the team, refresh and particularly when you are at a high level, at the top. Having won the league, it is not the time to actually sit back and be content," Khaldoon said.

"That actually would be your biggest mistake, this is the time to send a strong message, that there’s no contentment, that you’re not satisfied with just winning the league.

"We lose a very important legend in Sergio Aguero, very hard shoes to fill, but I’m confident we will find the right player to fill those shoes. There's other areas within the team that obviously need investment, not too many, it’s not about numbers.

"It’s about the quality and the squad is a phenomenal squad. You don’t win the Premier League and reach the Champions League final if you don't have an incredible squad and we have that. We will bring quality into the squad in a couple of key positions."
Saying and being able to do are very differant things.However after what our owners done for us im sure we all trust them to do the best they can do for the club.If that is Jesus,Delap and Torres then so be it.Last year we were a semi final defeat and final defeat from winning the lot without a recognised striker!Wonderful times

Believe you me mate, the rags and Chelsea will be all over Kane if we decide against it. Both those clubs are in a position to outspend us
why are both these teams in a position to outspend us, so far we have made 50 mil out of transfers, and that's just kids, we have 54 mil from Munich for sane to come, I think we have the price money not only from this season champs league but last season, we will get another sponsor for shirts unless we stick with the same 1, so if im right we will already have about 344 mil with puma deal and that's not selling 1st team players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.