What's the 'roughest' area in GTR MCR

Re: What's the 'roguhest' area in GTR MCR

clayton. us lot from droylsden won't i fence up to keep them out

Moston by all accounts. My brother got stabbed there, had his car broken into on numerous occasions, had his house burgled. Last year when I went to visit my late brother's grave in Moston cemetry I couldn't have a few minutes peace with him because some scrotes were bombing round the cemetry on shitty scooters.

Sorry to offend anybody but it's a horrible place.

I grew up on Langley and still have family there.
Not the worst.
Parts of Salford i found the worst.
It was back in late 80's so maybe things have changed.
I worked subcontracting for council.
Very dodgy at the time around Seedley, Ordsall.

we lived in Seedley a few years back. Few shootings at the time and generally scary.
The electric went off one night (on a pre pay meter) and the alarm went off.

I went to next door to ask what to do and she told me where to go, but to hurry up, as if the alarm went off for a while "theyd" know no one was in the house and rob it.

Partington never looks he best if I travel through nowadays

Saying that I know people from both the above and top punters

Longsight is probably one of the worst parts of the western world, being much worse than Moston, Moss-Side or Wythenshawe.

nashark said:
Longsight is probably one of the worst parts of the western world, being much worse than Moston, Moss-Side or Wythenshawe.

Which bit you on about Anson, Coverdale, Northmoor or are you tarring them all with the same brush. Ive worked in Northmoor for 6 years and there is rogues about but one of the worst places in the western world please dont talk shite.

foxy said:
Moston by all accounts. My brother got stabbed there, had his car broken into on numerous occasions, had his house burgled. Last year when I went to visit my late brother's grave in Moston cemetry I couldn't have a few minutes peace with him because some scrotes were bombing round the cemetry on shitty scooters.

As a kid i grew up in Blackley Village (great place),then was "relocated" to Cheetham Hill.In the early 80s lived just off Hollinwood Ave,New Moston?,thought it was a wonderful area after the Hill.
How things change over Time.

pominoz said:
foxy said:

As a kid i grew up in Blackley Village (great place),then was "relocated" to Cheetham Hill.In the early 80s lived just off Hollinwood Ave,New Moston?,thought it was a wonderful area after the Hill.
How things change over Time.
Moston is different to New Moston, largely because it has a 'high street'. New Moston in general is quite a quiet place. People who don't know the area will think thats shite, but they are separate areas and completely different to one and other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.