When was the last time you soiled yourself?

I did it a few weeks back when Chelsea vs United were on sky, was in the Stanley Street Social Club in Droylsden/Openshaw (can never remember where).

Anyway i'd been on the beer Fri, Sat and then Sunday and for no reason filled my pants lol, it was only about 5pm so i thought fcuk it, went to the toilets, disposed of my boxers in the cubicle and decided to wash my jeans in the sink, had my jumper wrapped around my waist like a skirt and some bloke walked in as im washing them in the sink.

I just said 'alrite' and he just didnt know where to look lol.

Gave the jeans 10 min under the hand dryer and put them on still damp as fuck and managed to stay out all nite the. Happy Days!

JB THE ROOSTER said:
I did it a few weeks back when Chelsea vs United were on sky, was in the Stanley Street Social Club in Droylsden/Openshaw (can never remember where).

Anyway i'd been on the beer Fri, Sat and then Sunday and for no reason filled my pants lol, it was only about 5pm so i thought fcuk it, went to the toilets, disposed of my boxers in the cubicle and decided to wash my jeans in the sink, had my jumper wrapped around my waist like a skirt and some bloke walked in as im washing them in the sink.

Gave the jeans 10 min under the hand dryer and put them on still damp as fuck and managed to stay out all nite the. Happy Days!

Legend mate!

Love the calmness of it all

poyntonblue said:
JB THE ROOSTER said:

Legend mate!

Yeah it was a bit messed up, wouldnt have done that if i was sober.

Just clocked your user name mate, do you live in Poynton? I work in the building next to the train station.

JB THE ROOSTER said:

Fukin pure class Rooster lad. LMFAO.

JB THE ROOSTER said:
poyntonblue said:
Legend mate!

Just clocked your user name mate, do you live in Poynton? I work in the building next to the train station.

I do mate yeah, other end near Hockley if you know it

poyntonblue said:
JB THE ROOSTER said:

Im not sure mate, like i said i only work here, i probably have been past there but dont recognise the name if you know what i mean. I know my way from the station to Poynton village and thats about it.

JB THE ROOSTER said:
poyntonblue said:

Im not sure mate, like i said i only work here, i probably have been past there but dont recognise the name if you know what i mean. I know my way from the station to Poynton village and thats about it.

Keep going through the village and you'll get there!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.