Where were you when we were s**t

Re: Where were you when we were shit

1_barry_conlon said:
Can you be specific as to which time we were 'shit?'

Early 80's shit after Luton or mid 90's shit? Not forgetting the shit we endured under Pearce.

So many shits to choose from.

From my memory we have always been shit but Lincoln in the cup at home! Where that fan ripped up his season ticket on the pitch is the most shit we have ever been & the poor fucker wasn't banned, as I recall he had to endure the rest of season with us....

Early 90's I think (anyone clarify)?

Stood behind the goal at Halifax and Shrewsbury ........ thinking Bobby Shinton & Ron Futcher ' are shit'!

cyberblue said:
The point is we have always had new fans & always will so why do people make an isue now ? the Rags have not always had 70.000 .Newcastle have not always had 54.000. Arsenal have not always had 62.000 .we have not always had 45.000 .so we always will get new fans we have had thousands of new fans since we moved stadiums so whats the problem now .

This.

Check the records for ALL of the above teams and they have NEVER had full houses week in week out. The crowds have fluctuated the same as ours. We had 60,000 crowds in the late 60's and early 70's like the rags but not every week.
Neither did the rags.

Right here. Made my debut 5th feb 1986. QPR at home. Won 2 0. Clive Wilson, Mark Lillis and the like. Hooked that day...never looked back.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
If they're not from Manchester or have a family connection to Manchester or to City, I'm sceptical. Sorry.
I have none of those but have supported City since the Lee, Bell Summerbee days through the Tueart, Marsh, Barnes eras and the dross that was Melrose and Sullivan right up to the present day.

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
If they're not from Manchester or have a family connection to Manchester or to City, I'm sceptical. Sorry.

thankfully i dont have to get your permission to renew my membership or to buy tickets for the game.

Why Always Ste said:
Like any form of Entertainment there will always be trends...

We are attracting people who want to "be apart of it" from all over the world...

So be it... I probably won't be able to buy my SeasonCard in years to come, I will be priced out of watching this club, with them preferring some Korean Tourist with cash to splash.

if the Korean wants to pretend to have a big connection with this club because he likes Oasis or someshit then so be it...

I'll have to go and watch Radcliffe Boro or something for my live football.
I will come with you mate, at least we can walk there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.