Who we really should buy in the summer..

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I want another player like Pizarro.
Ilkay Gundogan is your man there, could come quite cheap if we take a risk with the back injury, Jordy Clasie has been mentioned as a possible swap for Guidetti, Fabian Delph is homegrown and would be cheap enough, De Marcos from Athletic Bilbao would be worth looking at as well.

What about Modric...imagine the ball retention and possession in midfield! Unlikely Madrid will sell for anything less than 40 mill though.

aguero93:20 said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I want another player like Pizarro.
Ilkay Gundogan is your man there, could come quite cheap if we take a risk with the back injury, Jordy Clasie has been mentioned as a possible swap for Guidetti, Fabian Delph is homegrown and would be cheap enough, De Marcos from Athletic Bilbao would be worth looking at as well.

Gundogan would be excellent but is/was he not nailed on for Real? Had a medical there already iirc? (Not sure what good that would have done as I thought he was still crocked, probably paper bollocks).

mafro987daboss said:
What about Modric...imagine the ball retention and possession in midfield! Unlikely Madrid will sell for anything less than 40 mill though.
Agree.
IMO Modric is in the top ten players in the world.

richards30 said:
malg said:
Well, according to this mornings Gossip on the BBC we're signing everyone!

city want our purchases wrapped up before the world cup and its hardly a shock who the majority are really. mangala and Fernando have been major targets, sagna is a no brainer on a free, another lb and cesc possibly just because if he becomes available then tixi will go balls deep for him! if our summer buying ends up being: mangala,fernando,sagna,either Moreno or shaw and cesc then WOW!

Sounds good to me. Swap Rodwell and cash for Stones and loan him back to Everton. Sell Dzeko and maybe Negredo and buy Berahino, young and homegrown. Just add a keeper for Pantilimon and we're sorted, unless we can buy a young rightback to loan out too. I would like to see us buy some young talent cheap like Chelsea do and loan straight out to decent standard of football league.

We need speed (not without technical quality of course) and an injection of youth. Players that are 25 and younger preferably, this squad is going to begin aging quickly soon if we don't do something about it.

Two positions that are most essential to us are CM and Left Wing, if we want to compete in all competitions and importantly progress further in the CL. If we don't sign any other players apart from quality in those positions then I'll be content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.