whoever scouted Boateng

Boateng at the moment is just another Micah Richards clone.

Anticipation, positioning, aerial ability (despite his height) and alertness are all lacking. I think the same of Kolarov sometimes.

Mancini needs to get these 2 need to sharpen up quick.

Hello Jerome, welcome to the club, at the moment we have a right and left sided problem in defence. I know its not your favoured place but untill i can rectify it, will you fill in ?

BTW, this is vincent, he will make you into a important plarer, an improved player, diz iz normal

Good to see, that the boo boys have found a new victim, I was starting to worry they would never find a new one.

I thought Boateng had a decent game today, neither goal was his fault.

The big Jessie hasn't got the bottle to be a decent centre half,there's no fight in the lad.

I'm disappointed more than anything.

Maybe the FA cup doesn't mean much to him but today he didn't seem at the races.

Mancini needs to put a rocket up Jerome's ass. He seems to meander through games. Wake up boy!

don't like him, awful defender, theres more fight in my cat than there is in this lad.

i said it on here about 2 weeks back, i'll say it again, by far one of the worse defenders ever at giving an opposition player room and actually challenging a player, backs off all the time, at times he's not even within 10 yards of his man.

can't pass, at times hes miles out of position, not bite in him and he's massive and half the time he gets bullied.

i cringe watching him, not impressed, i give people time, but the more boateng plays hes actually getting worse.

We sound like the Mickeys from down the M62 - shouting for Roy Hodgson's head on a Plate. I thought Boateng was really poor today but I dont think he has become a bad player overnight. If he is good enough for a German World Cup Team then he will be good enough for us. Even if I need to qualify the last sentance with " eventually". Give the kid some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.