whoever scouted Boateng

handbags.jpg

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
80s Shorts said:
Oh dear.

You would make a good doorman with that attitude mr meathead.

This mr meathead knows your game you pleb - now stop crying because another poster gets more attention than you..... you constantly contribute sweet fuck all to debate other than talking down to people, try it with me.

LOL

"try it with me"

classic.

Well done mr meathead . You cant bully people over a keyboard.

If it makes you feel better then ok. A little sad really.

BTW what did you mean when you called me dickwash for no reason?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

It helps explain why we are keen on Luiz of course!

Bongo Joe said:
He's a centre back playing at right back. If he's been signed to play centre back and is just filling in there then fair enough. If Bobby has signed him as a right back then there were better options.

exactly its so obvious he is not a right back i remember joe royle playing richard dunne right back a few years ago and he was embarassing.boateng isnt mobile enough but has the attributes of a centre back i think we should judge when we see him play there.Against valencia first half pre season he looked good when partnering kompany so lets reserve our judgment because i am certain mancini has bought him to play centre back.

80s Shorts said:
Oh dear.

You would make a good doorman with that attitude mr meathead.

This mr meathead knows your game you pleb - now stop crying because another poster gets more attention than you..... you constantly contribute sweet fuck all to debate other than talking down to people, try it with me.

Hey, I am not looking for attention MESSIAH LOLOLOLOLOL

80s Shorts said:

LOL

"try it with me"

classic.

Well done mr meathead . You cant bully people over a keyboard.

If it makes you feel better then ok. A little sad really.

BTW what did you mean when you called me dickwash for no reason?

who's bullying? Clearly pointing out that a no mark like your good self would never talk to me like that in person or my brother. You constantly badger tolmie without even knowing who the fuck he is and try amplifying arguments against him for some sad reason.

I think the dickwash is self explanatory

fbloke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

It helps explain why we are keen on Luiz of course!

Not really as Luiz is a replacement for Lescott in position.

80s Shorts said:

Hey, I am not looking for attention MESSIAH LOLOLOLOLOL

wow - you actually cut me to the chord

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.