whoever scouted Boateng

citymad said:
alibobs36 said:
Would play either Richards or Zabba before Boateng think he is very poor and not realy enamored by Koloroff, think they will both prove to be expensive flops

I find it amazing that none of our scouts around the world cant find a couple of full backs who are good with the ball and can defend against wingers. Its been a long time since weve had proper full backs. Look like we have to look again.

good job you're not the manager, you'd have 20 full backs!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
80s Shorts said:
Totally agree.

Stick to your wumming in the transfer forum Hairdo.

We like reasonable discussion in here, not reactionary bullshit.

Watch your mouth dickwash

Ever thought about anger management sessions?

Project said:
I think he's over reacted but the attempt at a comeback was pizzzzzzz poor

I'm not entirely sure if your being serious or not - if you are then fuck a duck.

Not really. Won't have criticism of one young lad starting out, but happy to jump in on another?

And the other lad being?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

agree. he was very poor today. i hope he can improve as soon as possible. it seemed like he didn't care today. very frustrating for my psyche

C1TY4LIFE said:
I said the very same thing when Zabableta first came to us, and Yoonited said the same about Evra when he first joined Yoonited, him time to improve along with Kolarov they'll prove to be very good Full backs.

SENSE!!!!!

Evra is a very good example and Zabs proves your point further.

Tomlie will just be happy that he has dreamt up another huge thread.

Should (or maybe already does) work for a redtop.

Please keep it to the transfer bollocks forum in future though.

cemosabie said:
zaba is still the best full back at the club, kolarov is not impressing me at all same can be said about boeteng so far,kolarov seems slow and boeteng seems to lack motivation always allows crosses to come in never has urgency to stop them from coming in this weakness may be the difference in the title race. but i very much hope not

Don't think opposition managers havent taken note of this. Its definately our weak spot.

Bugs Bunny said:
Watch your mouth dickwash

Ever thought about anger management sessions?

I have done but always end up fighting with the therapist, i just can't conform in normal cyber society.

Joking aside he's always having a pop at our kid and i'd like nothing more than to see him try it in person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.