whoever scouted Boateng

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Project said:
Not really. Won't have criticism of one young lad starting out, but happy to jump in on another?

And the other lad being?

No idea what his name is, but it was sound advice that he gave to the bluemooners baying for blood. All i'm saying is the exact same could be said here. Just turned 21, in a new country, in a new position, not long since returned from an injury.

80s Shorts said:
Totally agree.

Stick to your wumming in the transfer forum Hairdo.

We like reasonable discussion in here, not reactionary bullshit.

Watch your mouth dickwash

Oh dear.

You would make a good doorman with that attitude mr meathead.

80s Shorts said:
Watch your mouth dickwash

Oh dear.

You would make a good doorman with that attitude mr meathead.

This mr meathead knows your game you pleb - now stop crying because another poster gets more attention than you..... you constantly contribute sweet fuck all to debate other than talking down to people, try it with me.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

Blah blah blah............

I can't complain with any of that really...the same applies to Kolarov IMHO
I'm praying they come good!

Ntini77 said:
Hard not to criticize a player when he's not showing any signs of being a good player.

Reminds me of Micah but without the leap or the pace.

Strange thing is that Boateng has bags of pace, once he gets going. Not sure why he isn't using it. I think he is just lacking in confidence at the moment. Though personally thought he was OK today. 6 or 7 out of 10 kind of game.

Bit early to be slating the lad isn't it?

For a 22 year-old he had a great world cup with Germany and I for one was excited to have him play for our side. Even as a natural centre-back he has the ability to play on both wings which is impressive for a player his age.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

reluctantly, i agree completely. 4th choice behind zab, micah, and boyata.

the only good thing ive seen him do is with his left foot, when he dropped the ball over the opponents defense for tevez to run on to. i seen this 3 times, but not for a while.

i take no delight in posting this jmho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.