Why is the crowd so quiet

Kippaxman said:
I've got a few German mates, Dortmund & Bayern fans. I asked them why their support is so vociferous & well organised. They told me the supporters clubs set up a body to direct the fans, sometimes they have a loudspeaker. Notice the next time we cop for Bayern or Dortmund they will be a guy at the front with his back to the pitch for most of the game. Maybe something for the 1894 team to ponder??

I will be naked from the waist up with my mega phone at the front of 211 against Sunderland. Almost certainly will get certified insane

like one of the other posters said it could be our aging fan base and of course the cost, id say the later of the two, but from my aging experience believe it or not i enjoyed watching city more when we were shit and i know i'm not alone in thinking this, i have missed more games since the takeover than in twenty five years of Maine road, i'd snatch your hands off to re live the Joe Royal years, i still have my season ticket and will continue to buy it but have completely lost interest, its strange if i don't go to a game i will sit glued to the TV or laptop so it cant be MCFC i have fallen out of love with i think its the set up and by that i mean the stewarding 'don't stand in my blue box stuff' and the other general petty rules

worsleyweb said:
Kippaxman said:
I've got a few German mates, Dortmund & Bayern fans. I asked them why their support is so vociferous & well organised. They told me the supporters clubs set up a body to direct the fans, sometimes they have a loudspeaker. Notice the next time we cop for Bayern or Dortmund they will be a guy at the front with his back to the pitch for most of the game. Maybe something for the 1894 team to ponder??

I will be naked from the waist up with my mega phone at the front of 211 against Sunderland. Almost certainly will get certified insane

got to agree with this...
mega phone
drums
brass
practice
anything really

it makes me laugh when the so called singers say "we dont need a drum" i beg to fu£in differ.... i heard us sing it to the bayern fans.. it was laughable!!

it needs livening up

Irlamblue said:
worsleyweb said:
Kippaxman said:

got to agree with this...
mega phone
drums
brass
practice
anything really

it makes me laugh when the so called singers say "we dont need a drum" i beg to fu£in differ.... i heard us sing it to the bayern fans.. it was laughable!!

it needs livening up
I like the idea of us all getting a brass, though if anyone sits or stands near me banging a fcukin drum they better be prepared to wear it

There are many reasons why the atmosphere is quiet. Discuss them all night but we still will have the same result. What we need to do is work at getting it back, some aspects of it are coming back with flags and displays but we need to get vocal plus cant blame ticket prices or stadium set out any longer as this is proven wrong when aguero scores and 2000 arms go up while chants of "Sergio Sergio" ring round the stadium. A few points below to get the etihad back to a fortress...

When block 115 comes available singers and flag wavers get there first

Follow 1894 twitter and Facebook for block 115 updates, support and help where you can please. It's an organised fan base and the way all the best grounds in Europe for atmosphere operate.

Ignore fans around with negative comments or apathy, ignore the tourists, go in to the stadium early and sing.... The atmosphere will come back, we have some of the best vocal fans in the country spread out round the stadium we just all need to be together in 115 area.

I thought it was going to be one of those Xmas cracker-type questions, such as "because it was stapled to the chicken".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.