Why Moyes & Everton have us over a barrel...

fanny hugger said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
You missed my point totally, because he won't be fit he won't have many chances to prove himself and as a result he will be judged on that one game. For what it's worth by the way I really don't care one way or the other.

Then why did you make that point 1st then. Time will tell then wont it. Did anyone say you did care. I thought the whole point of the thread was about Lescott going the wc. Oh silly me I must learn to post shite that's not relavent to the topic

I doubt it Jagielka has been very poor for England and because his injury will keep him out of most of England's games prior to the world cup, I doubt he will get the chance to push ahead
My first post makes that point quite clearly.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
fanny hugger said:
Then why did you make that point 1st then. Time will tell then wont it. Did anyone say you did care. I thought the whole point of the thread was about Lescott going the wc. Oh silly me I must learn to post shite that's not relavent to the topic

I doubt it Jagielka has been very poor for England and because his injury will keep him out of most of England's games prior to the world cup, I doubt he will get the chance to push ahead
My first post makes that point quite clearly.

No that was your 2nd point. Your 1st point was about him being poor. You missed my point. Carry on

1qwerty said:
alera said:
Me also. Those players would also get in Arsenal and Liverpools squads very easily if not starting 11. And Villa and Evertons first teams.

Toure has just been sold by Arsenal ?????? so Wenger considers him surplus to his requirements ....... When Jagielka is fit neither would get in Everton's 1st team .... NOT GOOD ENOUGH

1qwerty. As its not worth enough of my time to bother looking up the articles for you, im sure if you did a bit of research on Toure you will find quotes from Arsene stating how badly he wanted to keep him, the same quotes can be found, having been said by Toure.

Your signing fucking Senderror for god sake. Now he is shit!

the simple fact is lescott is not worth half what is being banded about!
we know it, everton know it. fuck him off, let him stay with the rat eaters, go for a fucking decent centre half FFS!

At this stage I dont want him. Hes pissed us around and not worth £25 - £30 million.

I would rather cancel Jos loan and sign Upson for £10 million personally.

As for the title of this thread do they fuck have us over a barrel ! Fuck Everton and Fuck Lescott move on I say !

Bryan said:
Kaka didn't want to come to City.

I didn't want to shit myself after eating a packet of Rennies and drinking two bottles of red wine either.

Still fucking happened though.

Dubai Blue said:
The reason they have us over a barrel is that we desperately need and want a player of theirs that is currently under contract.

I don't think it's any more complex than that to be honest.
that just about sums it up for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.