Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
adeinchessy said:
From what I've seen this season, Bony is without doubt the best striker available in this window. Yes he's scored a hatful of goals but in addition his linkup play is excellent, his touch is great and he's as strong as an ox. In addition even though he's not very tall, he's good in the air and has a great leap. My only concern is that we would lose him every year with ACON at the same time as Yaya, which means weakening the team at what is a very important stage of the season. Fortunately, we have other great players, and normally we'd expect to cope.

I think he'd be a top signing and the thought of him playing with Sergio & Silva is mouthwatering

It's every other year mate and we have cover

Some proper moaning b******s in this thread. No wonder there is never any atmosphere, everyone sits waiting to be proven right that (insert player) isn't good enough to play for our club. Just so when they give one ball away they can turn to their mate and say 'told ya, he's shite him'.

He's a goalscorer and a proven one at that.

Be happy that we're even in a position to sign these players and get behind them.

Rant over.

JonnyBoi said:
Some proper moaning b******s in this thread. No wonder there is never any atmosphere, everyone sits waiting to be proven right that (insert player) isn't good enough to play for our club. Just so when they give one ball away they can turn to their mate and say 'told ya, he's shite him'.

He's a goalscorer and a proven one at that.

Be happy that we're even in a position to sign these players and get behind them.

Rant over.
I've read a lot of the posts in the last 20-30 pages, the only "moaning" I've seen has been from Dzeko fan boys, because a few people have said Bony will take his place.

Others (myself included) have questioned whether its a top of the range signing, I can't see anything wrong with asking that question, since the club aspires to be one of the top clubs in world football. Some (the majority it seems) think he may well be, and that is what a discussion forum is for, discussing.

I can't see a single post suggesting anyone won't "get behind him".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.