Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
JonnyBoi said:
Some proper moaning b******s in this thread. No wonder there is never any atmosphere, everyone sits waiting to be proven right that (insert player) isn't good enough to play for our club. Just so when they give one ball away they can turn to their mate and say 'told ya, he's shite him'.

He's a goalscorer and a proven one at that.

Be happy that we're even in a position to sign these players and get behind them.

Rant over.
I've read a lot of the posts in the last 20-30 pages, the only "moaning" I've seen has been from Dzeko fan boys, because a few people have said Bony will take his place.

Others (myself included) have questioned whether its a top of the range signing, I can't see anything wrong with asking that question, since the club aspires to be one of the top clubs in world football. Some (the majority it seems) think he may well be, and that is what a discussion forum is for, discussing.

I can't see a single post suggesting anyone won't "get behind him".

Name a "top of the range" striker with his goal scoring record? you have the whole world to pick but we can't spend more that 30m

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Blue Streak said:
bluemoon98 said:
He will have a medical tomorrow :D
Where though? as I've previously asked in this thread. Bridgewater Hospital, Spire in Whalley Range or at the CFA?
Abu Dhabi. Ivory Coast is there for training I believe.

They haven't left their clubs yet.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Blue Streak said:
bluemoon98 said:
Where though? as I've previously asked in this thread. Bridgewater Hospital, Spire in Whalley Range or at the CFA?

Nope, he has not traveled, expected to arrive in a few days..

Blue Streak said:
bluemoon98 said:

From a guy who has a lot of inside news says he will go to etihad for contract and that so could be any of those 3 places for medicals before he leaves for AFCON tomorrow afternoon/evening

aguero93:20 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Blue Streak said:

They haven't left their clubs yet.

They have, they are all there except for Bony & the Toure's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.