Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
jared said:
bluechampion7891 said:
yeah, I'd much rather prefer we start with aguero up front on his own. he has pretty much proven that he can lead the line on his own these last few weeks.

Still not convinced aguero works best as a lone striker. Only when Jovetic came on as a second forward then the chances came for aguero. And jovetic had a big part in the build up to the final 2 goals. And this was with Bayern playing with 10 men. And you could say both both goals were from individual errors although aguero fully capitalized on them.

well this season is the 1st time we are seeing this for a period of time.

jovetic is instructed to play in a front two but i wouldnt call him an out an out striker. a forward certainly, but not a striker like dzeko

We definitely need another striker in January if possible. It's a shame Negredo felt he wasn't happy at us after that injury.

We'll have a huge problem if Sergio gets injured, Edin isn't consistent enough and Jovetić isn't an out and out striker, better suited playing off one.

I wouldn't turn down someone like Bony, he's at a good age (25), physically strong, good in the air and can finish. His ball control is decent as well.

I'm pretty sure he signed an extension recently, surprised someone like Liverpool/Everton/Tottenham didn't go after him to be honest.

oakiecokie said:
Anyone who can score more Premier League goals than Sergio,in this 2014 calendar year, is no duck egg.
I get ur point, but Sergio was injured for a fair few games, I reckon without looking that goals per games ratio ain't even close.

i8rags said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone who can score more Premier League goals than Sergio,in this 2014 calendar year, is no duck egg.
I get ur point, but Sergio was injured for a fair few games, I reckon without looking that goals per games ratio ain't even close.

He is still the leading PL goalscorer this year to date,irrespective of whether it is Sergio or anyone else.Fortunately we have the best on the planet,so maybe you`re doing an injustice to the lad by making comparisons with God Kun.

Hes better than Dzeko & Negredo, I think hes the missing link for Kun, we would terrorize any defence with those two, and even Joe may be able to make a pass to him.

We were crying out for a powerful centre forward today,someone putting themselves about and holding the ball up,the 95mins would have been much easier.

I cant think of anyone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.