Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 6 Oct 2019.

1. lionheart

lionheart

Didn't I read somewhere that Pep's wife and one of his kids have returned to Barcelona. Perhaps it's having an effect on his Majesty? How else can you explain Silva & Gundog starting together? He appears to be losing his marbles.

2. TFC

TFC

Agreed, I find the excuse that Pep 'cant' play the youngsters a bit weak tbh. There is no doubt in my mind that Phil would have brought much needed energy to that midfield yesterday even if the result had ended up being the same.

The problem with Phil lies in the weight of expectation I think, there are factions of the fan base (you know, the matchday thread bellends) who will rip into the lad after one sub par game (which of course he is going to have). When that happens, it's going to be really sad to see how spoiled some have become.

BrianW and Fordyboy46 like this.
  3. Proy

Proy

The Ota brainfart aside, I actually thought we were okay at Norwich. I didn't feel like I did after yesterday.

Yesterday was the first time in 2 years I felt as though we were well below our standard.

After Norwich I knew we would bounce back. I'm not so sure now.

4. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

Need to start getting Angelino into the team. I can understand Foden not getting games (sort of...) but why sell an academy product, buy them after a 2 year spell in Team of the Season, and then not play him when Mendy's perpetually injured and Zinchenko is not a natural left-back?

5. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

You mean like now after a bad performance?

6. Bill the Blue

Bill the Blue

Team supported:
    The only football team to come from Manchester!
    Just to stop you 2 worrying about me, I've managed to make it to dinner time.. Still feeling like crap.. Oh and PC, never mind dossing in bed on a Monday morning, get the fcuk up like the rest of us have too.. Haha..

7. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

I think it would have definitely lifted the crowd if nothing else.

The subs were very predictible yesterday.

I was surprised Bernardo didn’t play. He hasn’t been as good this season but he could be looking at a ban this week so for me it would have made sense to start him.

8. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

You do wonder what’s really going on there. He doesn’t really look/sound like the Pep we know at the moment.

9. pudge

pudge

Two, out of eight.

10. Keeper!

Keeper!

NO, Angelino as a attacking player is decent as a defender , a total and utter car crash.