World Cup Predictions

1. Argentina
2.Brazil
3. Spain
4. Germany

England will be bobbins, and the papers will be full of shite about what can be done about it. City will be blamed, even though England would still be bobbins even if City had never existed. Commentators will scream ROOOOONEY! every time he puts a shot within 20 yards of the goal. Gerrard will probably cry. I shall not give as shit as long as Hart and Milner come home without injuries.

Forgot - at some point we will be told what an amazing talent some Rag tosser is - probably Welbeck.

England wont win jack
Germany
Italy and Belgium will all be shit
Argentina or Brazil will win
Uruguay will make the final
Suarez will remind everyone why he is a super **** at some point

Chile will get into the last 4/8.

England will draw twice and get beat one and crash out of the WC, Hodgson will get sacked and Happy Harry will take the job after QPR get beat in the Play off final against Derby.

Final will be Brazil v Spain/Germany.

Suarez will cheat his way to getting Uruguay through the group stage but cost them the first knockout round..

Goldenboot will be Neymar (as he'll take a record number of peno's).

I predict a riot (see what I did there).

At least the games are on at superb times, all evening and night games.

Germany will be knackered after playing in all that heat during the groups in my opinion and I can see them tiring in the knockouts, the destinations of their group stage games have not favoured them at all.

Belgium look a very talented squad but I still think they need a few more years before they gather the correct amount of experience before they win something.

Holland look good in attack but not sure about the rest, it looks a very young squad.

Argentina are favourites for me as in my lifetime I don't think I have ever seen such strength in depth in striking positions from a national team, their defence is underated and they have grafters in midfield, they will conceed a lot but I can see them scoring their way to the trophy.

France have the easiest group and have a good solid team on paper, maybe a surprise package?

England will be the surprise package from Europe for me, we have a lot of promising young players in our team, we are a very athletic team and have pace to burn in a few players, this is why I can see us doing well in the heat of Brazil .

Chile will be the surprise package of South America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.