Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

You talk some absolute rubbish. My paramedic daughter had to attend an old lady who'd collapsed, been there for a while and was consequently covered in shit. That picture popped into my head when I read your posts. I don't even know where to start but I'll just say that ticket income probably just about covers our operating costs, excluding wages and amortisation of player contracts. That's policing/stewarding, heat and light, maintenance, travel & accomodation, etc.

And your constant insinuation that Sheikh Mansour is your best mate is getting both laughable and irritating.

Calm down old girl......don't worry,be 'appy.

And how long have YOU been running YOUR business ?

The level of ticket prices was too LOW when we moved from Maine Road to the Etihad. We had to play steady catch up who ever owned the club.
If you read my reply two posts above I made exactly that point. But your head is so far up your arse that you probably couldn't see it. And Sheikh Mansour doesn't run the club in any meaningful way. He's a convenient figurehead for the Abu Dhabi government, who are the ones who have bought and funded us.

They don't give a hoot about the fans, our club voted against the cap of £30 for away tickets.

Iv got 6 season cards from my address and everyone is used at every game .. I'm on the waiting list for 2 more but already waited two years and been told I'm nowhere near this year either.. my season ticket is 750 quid so about £39.50 to watch every game imo it's a bargain and after 40 years as a season ticket holder it's even more a bargain than the dross iv watched over the years.. so it's not only the new blues it's actually some old blues like myself who would happily take those cards off city once a few of you lot decide a pint and TV city is best for you.. CTID

Supporters have every right to a say in the running of their club. Give away that right and all those scousers, gooners and rags were right all those years ago and we have indeed sold or soul.

Please remind me when it was that we've ever had a true say in running our club. I must have been having a slash.

Don't confuse being a loyal supporter with having a say.

Iv got 6 season cards from my address and everyone is used at every game .. I'm on the waiting list for 2 more but already waited two years and been told I'm nowhere near this year either.. my season ticket is 750 quid so about £39.50 to watch every game imo it's a bargain and after 40 years as a season ticket holder it's even more a bargain than the dross iv watched over the years.. so it's not only the new blues it's actually some old blues like myself who would happily take those cards off city once a few of you lot decide a pint and TV city is best for you.. CTID

Count me in.

In a grandad too & I want my grandsons to become the fifth generation of our family to become loyal blues.

If you read my reply two posts above I made exactly that point. But your head is so far up your arse that you probably couldn't see it. And Sheikh Mansour doesn't run the club in any meaningful way. He's a convenient figurehead for the Abu Dhabi government, who are the ones who have bought and funded us.

You really are beyond parody PB.

So you are a very successful bizman who can analyse City's a/cs......wow,I'll go to the bottom of our stairs. !!

Additionally please stop showing interest in my arse ......& my vision is so clear it's not at all difficult to see that you're a bit of a twot !!

Must dash.

You really are beyond parody PB.

So you are a very successful bizman who can analyse City's a/cs......wow,I'll go to the bottom of our stairs. !!

Additionally please stop showing interest in my arse ......& my vision is so clear it's not at all difficult to see that you're a bit of a twot !!

Must dash.
Lunch with Mansy-baby?

I could understand some of this if we weren't talking about a sum less than a round of drinks for a small group or fags for a couple of days. No way is the club going to change anything. Pay up and move on. No point in having an argument you cannot possibly win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.