Would anyone be willing to boycott a game?

I could understand some of this if we weren't talking about a sum less than a round of drinks for a small group or fags for a couple of days. No way is the club going to change anything. Pay up and move on. No point in having an argument you cannot possibly win.
Martin Luther King eat your heart out.

I could understand some of this if we weren't talking about a sum less than a round of drinks for a small group or fags for a couple of days. No way is the club going to change anything. Pay up and move on. No point in having an argument you cannot possibly win.
Except some of us are going to win as we'll be giving them less money, either by dropping Platinum or cup schemes. So no one's won really.

Every heard the expression its the straw that broke the camel's back?

mine has gone up about 15 quid. I'm pleased with that.
must say though if I was them I would not have bothered. missed a PR trick here. "Manchester City prices held" reads much better than this.

mine has gone up about 15 quid. I'm pleased with that.
must say though if I was them I would not have bothered. missed a PR trick here. "Manchester City prices held" reads much better than this.
Think that's it in a nutshell, not sure we need a boycott thread as well as a renewal thread though , doubt there would be any a boycott over the rise.

It isn't 'your' club... Unless? Lol...

Get my point though, we don't own shit and thus get treated like something they can easily replace/dispose of.

Fuck me, some low income Manc bastard.... When there's 250m yanks all watching the matches on the TV.

Guaranteed that stadium will hardly have many historically local people in it in years to come.
Reminds me of Alton Towers.
Full of tourists, yet nobody who lives in Stoke goes to it (except to work there)
Totally agreed m8. I think the people around the stadium should be given cheaper tickets to encourage more noise in the stadium, we all know working class are the gobbiest and we need them back at the club like it was at Maine Road. I am sick of being surrounded by foriegn languages or people who dont even know who is fkin playing! Jeez that cracks me up that people go to a game and dont know our own players let alone who we're playing against

But the game asking to boycott could be a crucial make or break for the 4th spot, I want the team concentrating on the match.

Otherwise I would be ready for a boycott or something to tell the club the wrong direction they're going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.