Yaya Toure

jay_mcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
Start as a sub vs Everton

And who would you play ahead of him? A midfield two of Barry and Garcia?

He has to play against Everton.Personally I wouldn`t bother playing him in Dortmund as I for one don`t give a shit about qualifying for a Thursday night kickabout in the Europa.
That way he`d be hopefully be ready and rested for the derby game,one which we cannot afford to lose IMO.

I think Yaya is banned for the Dortmund game anyway so he will have a week to prepare himself for the derby.

jay_mcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
Start as a sub vs Everton

And who would you play ahead of him? A midfield two of Barry and Garcia?
3078374326_73b87efb5e_o.gif

Would give him the week off next week after Everton.

Looks more knackered than usual and his usual impeccable passing has been way off beam in recent games.

Problem is, by all accounts, he's one of those guys who just wants to play in every game.

Think he has suffered more than most by the formation changes and has taken a bit of a confidence dip as a result of his below-par Champions League performances.

Think people also forget he is pushing 30 now and although it pains me to say it, think we got his absolute peak last year?

Still makes him a monster in comparison to most. Bet the QPR game on the final day would have had a very different story written to it if he had not hobbled off at half time!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Would give him the week off next week after Everton.

Looks more knackered than usual and his usual impeccable passing has been way off beam in recent games.

Problem is, by all accounts, he's one of those guys who just wants to play in every game.

Think he has suffered more than most by the formation changes and has taken a bit of a confidence dip as a result of his below-par Champions League performances.

Think people also forget he is pushing 30 now and although it pains me to say it, think we got his absolute peak last year?

Still makes him a monster in comparison to most. Bet the QPR game on the final day would have had a very different story written to it if he had not hobbled off at half time!

I have always thought the same, we were clueless in the second half without him...

He is the manager on the pitch for our team, even when he is below his best..

Yaya is a colossus. Yes his form has been off, but that is the case for a few of our players. We are still unbeaten and look to be picking our form up.

Everton will try to over run our midfield next game, we will need Yaya in there, I would put Barry alongside him so that it will allow him to move forward as a threat as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.