Your First Favorite City Player And Why

my first was paul walsh never knew why i was about 6/7
then the goater met him loads of times and he watched e miss a pen in a shoot out at one of the soccer schools had a a laugh with me about it.
now its balo, i just love the arrogance he has

Very briefly it was Paul Moulden but my first proper hero was David White for the same reasons that others have given.

Ian Bishop...... Was my hero in both stints... Passing ability second to none, and I always modelled myself on him as a kid when playing

It has to be Shaun Goater,the reason being he made Gary Neville look a right prat,and if there was a slight chance of a loose ball in the area some part of him would find the back of the net and he really bled blue bloody.

Tueart. He was the the top scorer when I started to follow City in 76/77 - I was gutted when he went to the States but elated when he rejoined us. Many other favourites since then but Tevez and Vinnie would be my current favourites.

Blueper said:
a loanee, Kiki Musampa..

Is that some sort of sick joke? ;-)

For me its gotta be Gio. I would've been about 7 when he signed - pure entertainment

Francis Henry Lee -got my first City Kit aged 4/5 and had number 9 on the back and was always FL when playing with my mates.

Later Hero players were Barnes & Tueart and in more recent times Ali B.

None of the current crop of players make the grade as a "hero" for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.