Matthijs de Ligt

Sanchez and de ligt when they played together at Ajax looked the perfect pairing. It was obvious then that if you bought the pair together you had your cb positions sorted for 10-15 years. De ligt is still the better prospect and only Jonathan Tah is comparable in this age bracket. I would love either at city but can't see it.

Sanchez and de ligt when they played together at Ajax looked the perfect pairing. It was obvious then that if you bought the pair together you had your cb positions sorted for 10-15 years. De ligt is still the better prospect and only Jonathan Tah is comparable in this age bracket. I would love either at city but can't see it.
Jonathon who? No Tah.

I've just googled him, wow, a man mountain(6'-5") and so much like a young Kompany looks wise.

I think if we are to sign him, we need to wrap his legs in cotton wool though, with a couple of yards of 'fragile goods in transit' tape whilst in transport, just incase; )

Well Ajax got a total football tonking the other day, both de jong and de ligt started the game, but got owned by an aged creaking robin van persie aged 35

Are they all that !

Not sure why on earth the press continue to link us - he’s gonna want at least what De Jong wanted in wages - which will be ahead of both Stones and Laporte earn - so there is zero chance of this happening. Zero.

Not sure why on earth the press continue to link us - he’s gonna want at least what De Jong wanted in wages - which will be ahead of both Stones and Laporte earn - so there is zero chance of this happening. Zero.

People did say the same before Sergio Aguero did join from At. Madrid.

There is absolutely no chance we sign De Ligt. We have two expensive, young CB already and we won't pay that much for a 3rd. I think Otamendi is gone after this season, leaving us with Laporte, Stones, Vinny, Garcia and I believe we'll go after a young, but ready to compete, centre back to be the 4th. Garcia gets a little more cup time next year than he has this year and away we go. THe following year we have Laporte, Stones, (new cb) and Garcia

Not going to happen, both Sandler & Garcia have to be pushed.

HM & LB will be No 1 & 2 target.

Although De Ligt is top draw I don't see him in blue or white

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.