Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I m aware that this is a city forum and my opinion will be not very popular on here , dont get me wrong I m not saying you are wrong here but: over the last few games you were supposed to cruise and trash everybody on the road according to most people me included but things have been harder than most of us would thought:
  • a win against Crystal palace that took a late counter attack goal to deny them coming back into the game after they deciding to actually start playing with 10 min left to go.
  • a narrow win against tottenham with Ederson denying Lucas and Son on three occasions.
  • A nil nil first half against a shocking united side , with yet another DDG mistake then Lingard missing the unmissable.
  • A very tense narrow 1 nil win against burnely , with a goal coming deep into the second half.
Yet we were all thinking it will be a walk in the park, blitzing teams right left and center but we saw 2 narrow tense wins with both a one goal margin and a nervous city team seen against Utd first half, Burnley first half and Crystal palace last 10 min.

The thing is your team is on a 12 games winning run and it s always hard on the players nerves to keep going no matter how good you are.

Still , You are going to win the last two games , pool were so lucky in this title race and in all fairness it will be hard ending the season empty handed .. Again.

Fair play to you guys.

Couldnt give a rat's arse whether your view is popular. The main problem is it's not accurate.

- Palace - they didn't lay a glove on us. They got a late goal courtesy of a free kick that never should have been. Afterwards, we completely killed the game and they didnt have a single shot
- Tottenham - Ederson is paid to make saves; he did his job. If Spurs had scored, we would have stepped it up. It was tense watching, but in the 2H, Spurs never looked like scoring
- United - news bulletin, the game doesnt end at half time. We won very comfortably and could easily have been more
- Burnley - we absolutely battered them 2H. We were denied a stonewall penalty and they had a last ditch clear off the line. And our goal came 18 mins into 2H - hardly "deep"

The media and your forum built up each of these teams as if they were Barca and Juve combined, yet we came through them rather comfortably. Whereas Liverpool have been surviving on goalies chucking balls into their net, imaginary free kicks, red card rules re-written, and boyhood fans finding ways to gift them games.

Just had a look at Leicester fans forum, theyre feeling confident of getting a result and calling city fans cocky. Need to put 5 or 6 past them and bring their fans back to reality.
They can take that Mahrez back with them.
City fan cocky who would have thought eh

I m aware that this is a city forum and my opinion will be not very popular on here , dont get me wrong I m not saying you are wrong here but: over the last few games you were supposed to cruise and trash everybody on the road according to most people me included but things have been harder than most of us would thought:
  • a win against Crystal palace that took a late counter attack goal to deny them coming back into the game after they deciding to actually start playing with 10 min left to go.
  • a narrow win against tottenham with Ederson denying Lucas and Son on three occasions.
  • A nil nil first half against a shocking united side , with yet another DDG mistake then Lingard missing the unmissable.
  • A very tense narrow 1 nil win against burnely , with a goal coming deep into the second half.
Yet we were all thinking it will be a walk in the park, blitzing teams right left and center but we saw 2 narrow tense wins with both a one goal margin and a nervous city team seen against Utd first half, Burnley first half and Crystal palace last 10 min.

The thing is your team is on a 12 games winning run and it s always hard on the players nerves to keep going no matter how good you are.

Still , You are going to win the last two games , pool were so lucky in this title race and in all fairness it will be hard ending the season empty handed .. Again.

Fair play to you guys.

How did you get on against these shit rags away? Asda stocking cut price candles this week you want to get down there sharpish for Sunday.

Couldnt give a rat's arse whether your view is popular. The main problem is it's not accurate.

- Palace - they didn't lay a glove on us. They got a late goal courtesy of a free kick that never should have been. Afterwards, we completely killed the game and they didnt have a single shot
- Tottenham - Ederson is paid to make saves; he did his job. If Spurs had scored, we would have stepped it up. It was tense watching, but in the 2H, Spurs never looked like scoring
- United - news bulletin, the game doesnt end at half time. We won very comfortably and could easily have been more
- Burnley - we absolutely battered them 2H. We were denied a stonewall penalty and they had a last ditch clear off the line. And our goal came 18 mins into 2H - hardly "deep"

The media and your forum built up each of these teams as if they were Barca and Juve combined, yet we came through them rather comfortably. Whereas Liverpool have been surviving on goalies chucking balls into their net, imaginary free kicks, red card rules re-written, and boyhood fans finding ways to gift them games.

Whatever it is accurate or not is purely
subjective, it depends on how you see and feel things, it has nothing to do with our forums nor the media, actually it s the opposit on most fans forum outside of LFCtv and rawk, even sky pundits said the last time I watched that City will win their remaining games easily and you are everybody favorite to win it since day 1, simple really.

It s my view and I m entitled to it , it does represent me and solely me.

I signed up here for honest debate but if everybody feel attacked because I said you had 4 hard games and your team is starting feeling the nerves, I m not in the right place as everybody or most of whom replied to me insulted me, something I didn t to any of you.

Check my history post and you will find that I always praised and acknowledged how great this City team have been for the past two years, as well as that you will win the league on 98 points, so how me saying that city started feeling nervy and are having hard games is by any means bad ? Thats just footy, winning games being a little nervy is a testament that no matter what, you always win because you are a thousand miles ahead of everybody.

Feel free to ban me whatever I m being wrong or I m disturbing people on here, there are good posters on this forum boards, but I start to feel unwelcomed just because my views dont allign with others views, anyway I will stop posting because no human being deserve to be insulted simply because of different team supported or different views.

I didn t mean to be offensive and I get it that my views may be wrong, wish everybody on here good luck for Monday game, you guys deserve the title by a mile.

Just had a look at Leicester fans forum, theyre feeling confident of getting a result and calling city fans cocky. Need to put 5 or 6 past them and bring their fans back to reality.
They can take that Mahrez back with them.

...exhibit A, M'lud....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.