Matthijs de Ligt

I need a better attacking fullback. Wan Bissaka has shown great defensive capacity, but I'd look for a RB with a deadly cross and great overlapping skills
Pep likes to use lopsided 433, so 2 attacking fullbacks aren't necessarily needed. Remember Abidal and Alves. Mendy/Chilwell and Walker/AWB could become such pair.

@FCBarca mentioned in the Griezmann thread, reports De Ligt may have "had his head turned by Liverpool"?

IMO this may have been part of the reason Rick Parry/NY Times started the pre-mature rumour of a possible CL ban for us. If he wants to try the PL you imagine its either us or Liverpool favourites? City our adamant we haven't breached FFP but rumours are damaging.

I feel like most transfer windows I come on here there's a story about how we're in a battle with Barcelona to get a player. I can't recall anyone choosing City over Barcelona (open to being proven ignorant).

I feel we must get danced around the houses by agents quite a bit even if we know the chances are low. Maybe we have to play the game in these situations to build relationships so that when Barcelona aren't in the picture we're front of the queue.
Gabby and Nolito

If Liverpool sign De Ligt their defence would be incredible. Best in the world. Robertson, Van Dijk, De Ligt, Alexander-Arnold. That would have everything. If we can’t sign him, I’m praying Barca get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.